Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Question

Experience on pregnancy test brands PLEASE

Hi ladies , well I would really like please if you could tell me in you own personal experience which pregnancy tests you like and hate as I am soooo fed up with first response 6 days sooner because of all the evaps and now wondering which other tests are great and what's not .. O I live in the UK but there always amazon and eBay :)) ..
THANK YOU and baby dust to all xxx

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I am not an expert since we only have three brands here, and generic but I always had luck with EPT. I know others don't like it but I don't normally use the one with lines. The digitals are my choice. I have used Acue and First Response but don't chose them first.

11 years ago

I used first response regular one and it was good, i also have used the clear blue (regular one), and the prochoice dollarama tests. The prochoice one's are a little hit and miss, with my last pregnancy I had 4 tests as positives in the evening(faint but there), but the last two i used with fmu the next day were neg, but I was pg, the first response came up positive right away with smu. The clear blue tests I've only used and had neg results(not pg), so they worked too, and i didn't get any evaps or indents. You shouldn't get any evaps within the ten minute time frame with any test, but you can see indents sometimes. I'm getting a bunch of those wondfo tests in so I will let you know how those are too :)

11 years ago

Thank you so much for your answers, I am just so fed up with grey indent lines that are there after 30 seconds inn from taking the tests, sounds silly but I video each test I take on my phone so there no going back later and seeing what is there and I always take photos at 3 mins and 8 mins , I know , I know I obsessed but the day I get a BPF I want to keep that moment for a big longer , watching them lines come up :)) . Good luck and baby dust to u all

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo