Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Journal

grr

Kind of frustrated that it feels like it's hard to get pregnant this time but with our daughter it was cake.

4 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by hugs)

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

I hear ya. I am the same way right now. #1, was conceived on birth control, #2 was planned and I got pregnant the 1st month trying. It's been 1 year since we began trying.

User Image

10 years ago

It bothers me because we tried randomly with our daughter, 1 cycle, and conceived. That was also 10 years ago...Here it is that we are actively trying, timing, focusing, etc..and so far haven't conceived yet. Why is it that when we were reckless 20 year olds with no stability we can have a baby but not when we are stable 31 year olds, we can't get it to catch on.. Grr

10 years ago • Post starter

I feel your pain. My first was first time not even trying. This is 11 months actively trying for 2, I've had 1 chemical and what I think was another in that time. Sigh. But just to give you hope I was 32 when I had my first.

[url=<a href=

10 years ago

Thanks. I'm wondering if it's related to me having Hypothyroidism now.. Thyroid issues can cause miscarriages.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo