Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Journal

Apple Cider Vinegar

Welp here we are, cd 60. This is nothing unusual for a pcos girl. After talking to my grandmother of the stress ttc the natural way without all the chemicals the drs prescribe. She told me about acv ( apple cider vinegar) After doing the research it seems like it might actually be something i should do. So i got a bottle and took my first dose. 2 tbsp in a cup of water and a little bit of honey for the taste ( might switch over to a tbsp of black strap molasses )

Trying not to get my hopes up but i really hopes this works for me. After reading all the girls who went from crazy cycles to a regular cycle and eventually getting a bfp I'm so convinced. It's only day one.

4 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by likes)

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Day 3 on the acv and Af came today with full force. Lol I'm kinda excited to see if i will actually ovulate this cycle. Ive only been on it 3 days and the only symptoms i have are frequent urination & decreased appetite ( and im a pretty big snacker ) ive tried so many supplements and remedies that didnt work as fast as acv.
Here's to the month of June.

7 years ago • Post starter

Cd 4 And i think I'm losing weight. Yayy!! My favorite jeans were sagging off of me. I had to actually wear a belt ( i hate belts lol ) No Cramps, Flow Was pretty light compared to previous cycles, and i have been going to the restroom alot. So far everything is going good. Dont know if i should start any supplements after af to increase my chances. Hope this is the cycle.

Today is cd 12 and all is well. Ive been on the acv for about 2 weeks and i have alot of energy, my skin is clear, my nails & hair have grown longer and i lost a couple inches around my waist. I did have spotting on cd 8 which was pretty weird . Today im cd 12 and i have heavy cramping and frequent urination

Cd 17 And it seems like ive ovulated. ????
Dont know if i should keep taking acv and bsm through the tww but im sure it wouldnt hurt. Heres to the tww.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo