Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Discussion

1 dpo and gearing up for the testing,who else :)

Who will be testing next week , to early like me and driving ourself mad with line eye ;) bring it on and come join the wait and the testing :)
Good luck everyone as it would , will be the best Christmas present ever :)
BABY DUST AND STICKY BEANS TO ALL X

8 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

me, me, me...... guaranteed poas addict here! I am sad to say that I got my internet early tests in the mail today and I had to do it.... only 5 dpo..... But I have enough to get me through this weekend which is 10 dpo for me and I should know by then................... Good luck!

11 years ago

I am pulling for you Little Swimmers!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Me! 2 dpo! Here goes the waiting lol

11 years ago

Thanks ladies at least I know I am in very good company , insanity here we come lol , routing for u all and let's hope for BFP , post if u test , I know I will be testing at the weekend :)))
Good luck to u ladies x
Thank u mrs miller :) and u to sweetie , hope ur ok and u have more will power than me lol :)
Good luck and baby dust to all x

11 years ago • Post starter

Morning Ladies !! This is my second day of sickness I have been throwing up and having bad headaches and pains in my tummy .. UGH I am 7dpo and i know that i am just going thru the motions. I dont know if these symptoms are bad or good ... I have been praying that the Most High will help me thru this cause this throwing up aint the truth.... However, I am trying not to test yet until that af is due which that is on the 19th and if Im not mistaking i should be 15DPO.. but i am have been feeling i might have to take one tomorrow morning I hope with all whats been going on i will see . Lord willing !!! To all !!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Aww mrs miller u shock me :O testing tomorrow lol
Go for it :) yes yes yes yes :) after all u r nice and early so the results IF not the one u want to c won't be to bad as u r early but if I had your symptoms I would be testing :)))
Now I will sitting here on the edge of my seat waiting to hear either way what that little pee stick said :) lol
Aww sweetie if u do test I hope and pray it says YES ..
Wishing u and all the best of luck and tons of baby dust.
Err mrs miller please don't keep me waiting to long , pretty please :))
I will be thinking of u in the morning :)
Have no idea what time frame u r in but just incase I live in the UK , now I am hoping u do to or least live some where without a massive time diff lol
GOOD LUCK xx

thanks little swimmers for those kind words and I live in Washington State Seattle,Wa so the time here is 4:48 p.m. maybe you can look it up.. :) but i do thank you for the prayers cause you know that you are in mine's as well... I wont keep you waiting too long on the results that i will so be taking soon . I am trying to wait due to the different countdowns that i am doing.. its either I am 6Dpo or 7dpo but I am counting on that i am 7dpo.. .... I will keep you posted!! TO ALL!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thanks mrs miller :)))
Err it's 1am in the morning here, the start if Wednesday and I am still up lol , very restless tonight but I am going to bed now or I will try and my youngest son will up at 6 am with the birds lol. Good night and have happy dreams when u sleep tonight xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo