Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Discussion

My temps/charts are all over the place

Good Morning Ladies:

My last 2 BBT charts have been a mystery to me. Last month I had REALLY high temps (well, for me). This month It looks like there are 2 possible days CD13 and CD15 that I could have O'd. I'm super confused.

Please feel free to take a look at the charts on my "countdown" page. I have also posted my OPK's from this month. I got a clear + on on Nov. 14th @ 10p that followed into the morning but then I tested again (don't ask why - I'm coocoo bananas) on Nov. 17th and it looked + again!

UGH!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Faith, I hear you, this month my chart was all over the place too; I couldn't figure out what was going on!

I would go with the O date you have now even though your temp dipped again later - based on the +opk and your all your other signs that seems to make the most sense to me. Maybe you just caught the surge on the way down on the 17th?

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

12 years ago

Hi El - I just posted the OPK's - can you look and tell me what you think?

12 years ago • Post starter

Don't let a wacky BBT chart discourage you. Take a look at how messed up mine was in August when I got pregnant! (See my profile page.) Unfortunately, it was messed up because of Lyme disease and I believe that's what caused the miscarriage. But my cycles are much more regular now.

User Image

12 years ago

You're right Faith, it's a weird one... not sure. If I were you I'd probably BD just to make sure, but I'm still thinking it already happened... not that I'm an expert!

To sageviolet's point - not that this means anything, but my chart was all messed up this month too (i completely missed testing for ovulation!) and I got my first ever BFP this weekend! So you never know ;)

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

12 years ago

Holy Connoli Sage! That is a crazy chart!

El - congrats by the way.

My concern is that I had watery CM about 5 days after I thought I O'd. Oh who the hell knows!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo