Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Discussion

Holy Evap Batman.....

Hi Ladies:

So very weird things have been happening with HPT's that I have been taking. To start let me explain that I have a VERY BAD POAS addiction.

So from 7dpo to 13dpo (today) I have been getting evaps like crazy. I have taken several different brands of test - IC's, FRER, CVS midstream, and $1 store brand.

What's this all about?

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

whats evaps?, dont know , but u should take it easy u might just be getting yourself stressed out and it not good for ovulation and trying ti get preg, but i am 12-13dpo and i took test today and negative, sux, but i have two days until period is due fingers crossed for all:)

12 years ago

In my experience, evap lines often appear after peeing too much on the stick. I know it sounds silly, but try using less urine and see if that helps!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo