Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Question

Faint BFP... but BFNs since then! WHY?

I had my first round of Clomid 50mg, was told I should ovulate around CD14. On 8DPO, I tested with an IC and Clearblue + and both had very faint, but coloured, positives. Every test since then has been BFN. Any ideas? I am 11DPO today.

6 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

It could be a chemical pregnancy where the egg got fertilized but didn't stick (hope I am wrong tho)

11 years ago

@truestar070 Thanks for your help. Wouldn't I bleed if that were the case?

11 years ago • Post starter

I had a chemical pregnancy and tested veeeeeryyy faint positive but then AF came on full power. Started rather watery and brownish and a day later turned red. I wouldn't have known that I am pregnant if I didn't tested. Sometimes I think is better to test after the AF is late and reduce the stress ...but I also know that's close to impossible when you are actively trying to conceive :)

11 years ago

I had a chemical pregnancy and tested veeeeeryyy faint positive but then AF came on full power. Started rather watery and brownish and a day later turned red. I wouldn't have known that I am pregnant if I didn't tested. Sometimes I think is better to test after the AF is late and reduce the stress ...but I also know that's close to impossible when you are actively trying to conceive :)

11 years ago

My post got posted twice ...not sure why. sorry

11 years ago

That is still very early to test....maybe it was an evap line ( if you left the test for too long before looking at it) test again when af is late. Good luck x

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo