Community post

Discussion

Very tender nipple (just one) weird

Last night I woke up becuse it felt like my right nipple was being stabbed I couldnt even touch it. I get sore nipples a week or so before AF, but NEVER like this. Three days ago I started having AF cramps just a little lighter for two days. Today its more like pressure. Has anyone else had this happen?

5 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Oh, I really hope this is good news for you!
One nipple is not unusual - it could be that one is just more sensitive to changes in your body than the other.
We each know our own bodies, and if you think something is different, then something is probably different.
It can be really hard to be positive at times, because you don't want to be let down, but keep smiling - I hope this is your month!

13 years ago

Hi! I'm a newbie, this is my first post in here but I wanted to let you know I also have this! My left one! My left BB is a bit sore in the armpit too but nothing in my right nipple and only a tiny bit of tenderness in my right BB when I push on it. I'm 12dpo today, a bit crampy but nothing major. I'm fighting the urge to test! Let me know how you go!

13 years ago

Thank you for your opinions I feel like I am going crazy!

13 years ago • Post starter

The same thing was happening to me it was so bad i had to take my bra off.I am 11 dpo and tested and got a bfp so maybe it is a sign

13 years ago

Well I just tested yesterday w/First Response 6 days sooner BFN I am just going crazy! Now my left BB is a little tender so I think AF is on her way.
Lets keep in touch and hopefully this is eveyones month!

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo