Community post

Discussion

First Response 6 days sooner-has this happened to you?

Hello ladies! I took a first response early test 2 days in a row ( I am a POAS addict! ) and both times you can see a white ghost line where the positive would be. It looks negative then when you hold it to the light you see a fait line.
Has anyone had this happen and found later that they are preggo? Or am I just crazy?

Im not sure about my DPO, but I think Im around 10-12.
Taking Metformin, and clomid.

Me 30 DH 30 TTC 5 years

5 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I use FR six days sooner. On the back of the viewing window is little grooves so when I hold it up to the light these show through and theres one right where the positive line would be!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

Typically if it's a white-grey line, that's an evaporation line. The only faint lines that the company will tell you to count are the ones that have pigment to them- blueish or pinkish, depending on the test.

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

The same thing happened to me today! I used First Response Early Result test. I am 10DPO expect my period on Feb 1st. I took the test this morning because I am impatient. I got a super faint but pink line. I also had to hold it up to the light but it is there. Everyone keeps saying "a line is a line"! I'm checking again in the morning to see if the line is darker!

Good luck to you!

Meg

13 years ago

Thanks ladies!! I know It's just wishful thinking. Oh well maybe next month!

13 years ago • Post starter

Well it happened again...this time there was a clear faint line. Does anyone think its picking up something, its just too early? I dont know how many DPO I am I have very irregulay cycles.

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo