Community post

Discussion

Looking for IVF buddies

Hi,

I'm looking for some support from women out there that are trying for their first baby and undergoing IVF.

My story (well the very short version)...

My dearest boyfriend is 37 and S/A was normal. I'm 30 years old, been TTC on and off since 2008. 1st RE did clomid with IUI. Sept 2011 went to new RE. Nov 2011 had lap surgery which showed stage 1 endo, blocked left tube, cysts on ovaries and uterine septum. Plan of action to do 3 rounds of injectible hormones with IUI. We did 2 rounds of Follistim & Menopur with HcG trigger that were unsuccesful and I'm done with IUI. Moving on to IVF next cycle starts May 16th.

I have no idea what to expect. I NEED some support from women that are going through the same thing. I'm so lonely on this fertility journey. I have the best guy on the planet who is there emotionally for me every day but I want to know that I'm not alone.

Is anyone out there?

Becky

ME-31 DH-37 TTC 6 years Feb 2006- Natural pregnancy m/c 9 weeks 2010- 3 cycles with Clomid/IUI- Nov2011- Lap- Stage 1 Endo, Uterine Septum, Ovarian Cyst & Left Tube blocked Feb2012 & Apr2012- FSH + IUI- IVF # 1: BCP/Lupron, Menopur and Follistim No Frosties 12dpt- 14dpt- Beta 30 16dpt- Beta 24 Chemical Pregnancy IVF#2: BCP, Menopur, Follistim

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi Becky,

I did three rounds of IUI last year and just completed my first IVF cycle. We made and transfered one live embryo that had cleaved. So now I am in the two week wait.

Best,
Shannan

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo