Posts by rfeller808

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

EPO, PreSeed, Royal Jelly, Soy Isoflavone, Vitamin E, Vitex

Hi all.... I really want to up my chances of conceiving this month...and there are so many things that ladi ...

10 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Looking for IVF buddies

Hi, I'm looking for some support from women out there that are trying for their first baby and undergoing I ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Anyone else hoping for a Christmas baby?

Hi! I've been TTC forever! Started fertility treatments for the 2nd time in Feb 2012. We are on our 2nd ...

12 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

12DPO...BFN. :(

Well took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. I feel so hopeless...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Pregnancy Symptoms, PMS Symptoms or Progesterone side effects? Who Knows???

I've been on Progesterone suppositories (3X day) since 1DPO. It's so frustrating because the progesterone can ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Has anyone experienced ovarian hyperstimulation?

Hi, I took 5000 IUs of HCG at Midnight on Feb 7th and then had 2 IUIs one on Feb 8th and second on Feb 9th. ...

0 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Hyperstimulated Ovaries...Ouch!!

Well I was in the ER on Monday night. I woke up in the middle of the night with severe pain. I took some Tyl ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

1st IUI cycle update

CD11- I went in for my 2nd IUI and it was like night and day. There was no pain involved this time. The nurs ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

First IUI cycle with Follistim, Menopur & HcG trigger

On Feb 1st (AKA CD3)- Had my day 3 ultrasound. I had 10 follicles on my right side and 5 on my left. My righ ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

1 IUI down...1 to go

CD 10- I had the 1st of 2 IUIs on CD 10. It was pretty uncomfortable only because everything is so swollen an ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago