Community post

Journal

First IUI cycle with Follistim, Menopur & HcG trigger

On Feb 1st (AKA CD3)- Had my day 3 ultrasound. I had 10 follicles on my right side and 5 on my left. My right side is definitely my dominant side this month which is awesome because my left side is blocked. My Estrodial is a little low at 41. They started me on 150 Follistim with 1 vial of Menopur once per day. The Menopur burns really bad so I learned to inject very slowly at about 2 tenths of a cc at a time to avoid the burning sensation. The prick from the needle isn't bad at all...in fact I had so much anxiety on my first day I was certain this was going to be really hard...but its a breeze. :)

CD 5- Estrodial at 200. Have 3 follicles over 10mm that are looking really good.

CD 8- Estrodial at 1264. Have 8 follicles measuring at 15mm, 14mm, 13mm, 12mm, 11mm, 11mm, 10mm, 10mm. Doctor wants me to hold off on taking any meds tonight and come back in the morning for another ultrasound and blood.

CD 9- Estrodial at 1713. I have 2 fully mature follicles 17mm and 16mm and then several larger follicles at 14mm, 13mm, 12mm, 12mm and 10mm. They want me to take my HcG trigger tonight at midnight and come in tomorrow anCD 11 for IUI. :) P.S. my ovaries are very tender. The wasteband to my pants puts pressure on my tummy. I'm only a pound heavier but feel bloated and my dbf says he can see that I'm swollen. Yikes!

ME-31 DH-37 TTC 6 years Feb 2006- Natural pregnancy m/c 9 weeks 2010- 3 cycles with Clomid/IUI- Nov2011- Lap- Stage 1 Endo, Uterine Septum, Ovarian Cyst & Left Tube blocked Feb2012 & Apr2012- FSH + IUI- IVF # 1: BCP/Lupron, Menopur and Follistim No Frosties 12dpt- 14dpt- Beta 30 16dpt- Beta 24 Chemical Pregnancy IVF#2: BCP, Menopur, Follistim

2 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

following your story! Good luck. I think today was your IUI...how long till you will know if anything worked?

12 years ago

Hey! Thanks for following. :) First IUI was yesterday and I have another one today. I should know for sure by Feb 22nd. :)

ME-31 DH-37 TTC 6 years Feb 2006- Natural pregnancy m/c 9 weeks 2010- 3 cycles with Clomid/IUI- Nov2011- Lap- Stage 1 Endo, Uterine Septum, Ovarian Cyst & Left Tube blocked Feb2012 & Apr2012- FSH + IUI- IVF # 1: BCP/Lupron, Menopur and Follistim No Frosties 12dpt- 14dpt- Beta 30 16dpt- Beta 24 Chemical Pregnancy IVF#2: BCP, Menopur, Follistim

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo