Community post

Journal

1st IUI cycle update

CD11- I went in for my 2nd IUI and it was like night and day. There was no pain involved this time. The nurse (and I quote) said that I have "a pretty little cervix." Not sure how to respond to that one so I said "well I'll take your word for it." LOL. She also said that I had really good CM and that my cervix was definitely looking like I was ovulating. I'm assuming that I did ovulate on CD 11 b/c the IUI wasn't painful at all...I think the day prior my body wasn't ready but on CD11 I was open for business. :)

CD12- dbf and I BDed in the morning and it was really uncomfortable and tender for me. I also started my progesterone suppositories 3X per day. Yuck! Went to a friends house to play games...I did not have a cocktail and it was hard to watch everyone around me drinking. It will be worth it though.

CD13- dbf and I BDed in the afternoon...Ouch! The progesterone makes it burn during BDing...I think I might be taking a break for a while. It was pretty uncomfortable and it was kind of gross b/c it coated db's body parts if you know what I mean. Ick! Ovaries are super sore and I'm so bloated! I gained 3 lbs overnight. Went to a surprise birthday party...no cocktails again...hard being out and not having a glass of wine. I'm not a big drinker but when you know you shouldn't drink it just makes you crave it more....that and people asking why I'm not drinking was annoying.

CD14- Went to a baby shower...ovaries are super tender and I'm so bloated. Hoping its all worth it. :)

CD15- went in for blood and ultrasound. I have bilateral ovarian hyperstimulation. Have fluid post cds and anterior cds (not sure what that means) but no fluid in the upper quad which is good. They are also checking my progesterone levels and I'll find out this afternoon. No HcG trigger shot tonight b/c my ovaries are hyperstimulated. Feeling very emotional, tender inside and super bloated!

ME-31 DH-37 TTC 6 years Feb 2006- Natural pregnancy m/c 9 weeks 2010- 3 cycles with Clomid/IUI- Nov2011- Lap- Stage 1 Endo, Uterine Septum, Ovarian Cyst & Left Tube blocked Feb2012 & Apr2012- FSH + IUI- IVF # 1: BCP/Lupron, Menopur and Follistim No Frosties 12dpt- 14dpt- Beta 30 16dpt- Beta 24 Chemical Pregnancy IVF#2: BCP, Menopur, Follistim

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo