Community post

Discussion

earliest i could test?

Ok so i am 7 dpo and the TWW is killing me, I poas this morning and nothing, i know its waaay too early but i cant help it, ive become addicted! Has anyone got a BFP at 9 or 10 dpo? and how likely is it to be right? thanks

User Image

4 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I tested yesterday at 9 dpo and it was VERY negative. I am trying to wait another 2 days so I'll be at 12.

User Image

13 years ago

I tested this afternoon at 7 dpo (ridicuous i know but im a poas addict) and i got a BFN too, lets hope we get our BFP's soon. Good luck

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

I took my first test in the evening (around 6pm) and it was VERY positive and the results showed up almost immediately. I took two more tests in the two hours after that (7pm and 8pm) just to be sure, and they were all positive as well.

I am now 8wks2days pregnant. lol.

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

I started testing at 8dpi and it was BFN, as well as 9dpi. I'm sure I will continue to test daily until I see the BFP I'm looking for but you'll be much more likely to get accurate results if you wait until 12dpo or later.

User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo