Posts by mum-to-be-21

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

BFP!!! YAAAAY!!

I don't know my dpo as we has stopped trying and can't remember my ast AF but I thought it was a while ago so ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Really Confused!!

I have been trying to conceive for erm, 6 months now, i had no symptoms in the first 4 months, last month i ha ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

earliest i could test?

Ok so i am 7 dpo and the TWW is killing me, I poas this morning and nothing, i know its waaay too early but i ...

4 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

confused!

I am 9 or 10 dpo i had loads of symptoms between 5 and 6 dpo but then it all stopped, i went to bed last night ...

1 Answer      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

Is it possible to get symptoms 4 dpo??

Me and my partner have been trying for our second child since sept 2010. My ovulation was 10th of feb and we h ...

5 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

AF due today :/

Af is due today but nothing so far, i have got extremely sore bbs and lower backache, about 3-4 days ago i got ...

4 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Question

is there still a chance i could be pregnant?

I have been having backache, sore bbs and some dull and some sharp pains in my lower abdomen the last couple o ...

1 Answer      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

AF due 26th, anyone around the same time?

Had lots of symptoms this month, absolutely nothing in the past 5 months ttc. Will be testing on 24th-26th. a ...

4 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

could i be pregnant?

i know it seems silly as i am only 6 dpo, but i have had backache, achey lower abdomen and nausea since 4 dpo, ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

is there a 'best' brand of pg test to use?

ive heard clear blue is the best but they are rather pricey is there anything with the same accuracy with a li ...

3 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago