Community post

Discussion

AF due 26th, anyone around the same time?

Had lots of symptoms this month, absolutely nothing in the past 5 months ttc. Will be testing on 24th-26th. anyone in this wait with me?

User Image

4 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi there, AF is due 28th but I will start testing on the 26th, hard to wait that long as I am a POAS adict. This is my 4th month TTC and so far I feel nothing realy, Normaly I would be jumping at every twinge or "symptom" lol so who knows maybe this is my month.
Good luck and lots of sticky baby dust ^_^

User Image

13 years ago

Mine is due the 27th. Last month i felt like i was going insane with feeling things but it was just in my head i tested so many times all neg except for a false pos witch really made me go more insane

13 years ago

my af is due around the 28th. not to sure though as i hav been using my CM to monitor my cycles since my loss in dec '10 and i am only getting some EWCM today. i might have O'd later then thought.

to all of us this month.!!!!

Kyler Jae born asleep @ 18wks & 2days Dec 8,2010 ( no cause known) january 4,2007 (ectopic angel) august 1998 J was born june 2009 L was born.

13 years ago

Hi cassiebabe, i am also a poas addict, its terrible b/c i get so disapointed. My symptoms have been quite noticable this month but seem to have stopped today other than a headache i can feel coming. Anyone got anymore symptoms? x

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo