Community post

Discussion

Really Confused!!

I have been trying to conceive for erm, 6 months now, i had no symptoms in the first 4 months, last month i had promising symptoms and really thought i was pregnant, then AF came, so i didnt even bother doing a test, although the symptoms carried on, I have now had a 2nd AF and still having symptoms. My tummy had become larger and harder over the last few weeks. AF has been ALOT lighter than usual and i know some people have periods during pregnancy. I havent taken a test, Do you think its worth doing, as surely i would know by now if i was pregnant??

User Image

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I love to watch I didnt know i was pg. And if I have learned anything from that show is that you can still have your monthly AF and be pg. lol But for real I would take a HPT and I would make a dr appt. Because even if your not there might be something else, But if you are you will be so happy you found out earlier and not 9 months from now and having a baby. I hope everything is ok? Let me know how things turn out.

User Image User Image[url=http://www.pregnology.com]Make a pregnancy ticker[/url

13 years ago

Please take a test!!! I'm DYING to hear the results! It's very possible to have AF and still be PG!!

User Image User Image User Image Anna

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo