Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

111 - 120 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Yeah, Congratulation Precious#4

its a party up in here!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you have started the trend, we are waiting for the next one.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

Congrats Precious!!! So excited for you!!!!

11 years ago

Thank you ladies!! I feel overly happy only thing is i feel like i am getting a cold :( i have a sore throat but we are very happy now gotta come up w a way to tell our children

User Image

11 years ago

Yay preciousbby#4 Congratulations Mama! So happy for you! Happy Healthy nine months

Angie 32 + DH 26= DS 5, DS 3, and TTC #3

11 years ago

Yay preciousbby#4 Congratulations Mama! So happy for you! Happy Healthy nine months

Angie 32 + DH 26= DS 5, DS 3, and TTC #3

11 years ago

Preciousbby#4 !!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thank you amamahamberg your next in line hun!!!

How are you feeling Millermrs?

User Image

11 years ago

Hello Guys,

FF and CTP all indicate that I ovulate on the 13th December and I did have all ovulation symptom however, today when my temp drop at 4DPO it changes from having ovulated to not ovulated as yet. So now I am cd 19/20 depending on if you count spotting as my 1st day of period.

I guess I am having a anovulation cycle again this time even though I had taken clomid to regulate my cycle. Difinately out this cycle.

11 years ago • Post starter

Preciousbby#4... I am feeling good my backaches so bad and having dull cramps but that's about it .... I also took another test and yes its still I will be posting them up soon!!! Now I have to wait until I actually miss my .. I know she missed her train but I have to wait and I am very fine with that !! How about u???

User Image User Image

11 years ago

nee2conceivce- I read that your temp drop after ovulation can be implantation...are u sure you are out already??? Praying for u hun!!!

millermrs- I get backache but not as much only sometimes but again this is my 5th pregnancy i lost my last bud in July cause i got prego right after mirena removal and uterine wall was too thin

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo