Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

591 - 600 of 693 Replies | Last Page

I must agree with you MrsMiller, Camasia is indeed a very beautiful woman, she has been hiding herself from us for so long. I also agree with her that she is next in this line of BFP that is about to hit this board.

I cant wait for the baby showers because I want to see pictures like crazy.

lilmama how are you doing in your phase at the moment?.

Previous#4 I hope everything continue to go well for you and I will also continue to pray for all the ladies on this board.

I know one thing for sure there is going to be a positive very soon on this board I can feel it in my bones.

AFM: My temps has been all over the place including my cervix, one minute my temp is high, then the next its low. My cervix is high and semi soft in the nights and low and firm in the during the day...its not the kind of extra firmness I would have but it is still firm. Today I woke up with a serious headache and face aches but no other aches, cramps or anything. My bother is giving me mixed signal so I will just wait and see what happen by Tuesday because AF should be due anytime now, I'm CD31 today.

Fingers cross for Camasia and Lilmama.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Miller and Nee I love you guys! I test in one week!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

We better think of something to take our mind and keep us busy leading up to testing day or AF.

I wanna test and don't want to. I keep telling myself I will wait for AF but each hour that past and I don't feel any ache down there I start to wonder and symptom check.

AWWWWWWWW this is serious punishment. What can I do to take my mind off this thing. I have had an headache from today that I cannot shake.

Rum, I need Rum sorry I believe in the lord but love my wine. O heck I forgot everytime I drink now a day I get a sledge hammer beating me in my head. I need a Sidney Sheldon to keep me busy or a equally good book.

Camasia once again my fingers cross for you.

10 years ago • Post starter

Nee wouldn't it be soooo awesome to think it's over and God says my daughter I have shown you favor for I know the desires of your heart and you have been faithful. Hmmmm I'm still praying for you.

User Image

10 years ago

Ladies all will be well you will see!!!

User Image

10 years ago

I'm either 8/9 dpo I'm experiencing some serious fatigue today, low back pain a little off and on heartburn and I had a headache today. Also weird feelings in the abdomen slight runny nose. I'm falling apart. We will see ladies.

Precious I just realized your due date is two days after my birthday!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Cam- Really my baby could be born on your birthday! We never know. Crossing fingers for you cam symptoms are always good in the TWW

User Image

10 years ago

yes!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

wow i just read a few journals and it makes me sad to see how many ladies on CTP fight and argue :( I know we are all here for the same thing getting pregnant and some girls get it a few months before others but i think is sad, Glad we are staying strong on this forum sisters and keep your head up ladies our Lord will not let you down

User Image

10 years ago

That's right Precious God is not the author of confusion.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo