Community post

Discussion

AF LATE POSSIBLY DUE TO ANTIBIOTICS??

I was diagnosed with a light UTI 01/28/14 during an OB/GYN visit, which was same day I ovulated. Doctor prescribed Macrobid. Cycle was due yesterday but nothing has come. I have cramping and feel bloated but no cycle. 6 tests negative. Anyone else experience a late cycle with antibiotics?

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Helo. Kapua ,
I had UTI during the 2ww also took antibiotics , my period was 3days late . it showed yesterday in a weird way very light and still light . Which is not normal for me , am never late and when af shows it make herself well known . All test I did came back negative. I hope this helps .

10 years ago

Thank you so much shedalovebabies! I actually went to the Doc last night and took a pg test there and still neg. I asked her if the antibiotics could cause this and she insists no, but when I do research online, lots of woman experience this. But she did say if I don't get it by next week she will give me a blood test.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo