Community post

Discussion

AF, Maybe...This is different

My cycles are pretty regular. I go either 25 or 26 days. To the best of my calculations (without OPK) I o'd on 12/14. Some charting tools said that I o'd on the 15th. Either way, dh and I bd everyday from 12/12 to 12/15 to be sure. I was not good about keeping track of bbt this last month. AF (I think) came on 12/27, which is one day early for me. The reason I am not so sure this is AF is not only because it is one day early, but it has been very light. I usually have one day of spotting, three of heavy bleeding and one light day with ad cramps starting the day before and lasting into the third day. I have had spotting since the 27th with a hour or so of light flow last night and now I am back to just spotting. I have some cramping, but it does not feel like normal af cramps to me. I started getting serious about bbt charting the first day of af this month and had a 0.3 degree dip this morning. I took an hpt on Christmas and got a bfn. Is it possible I implanted late or do you ladies just think I am having a weird cycle this month?

~Lisa~

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

What did you find out? I am not sure what it means either...just didn't know if you had an update.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo