Community post

Discussion

OPK's First Month

I hope I do this right. I am starting test strips I got from early-pregnancy-tests.com tomorrow. This will be my first month ever using opk's. I am thinking I have a longer lp than 14 days and I want to know this for sure. My periods are very regular, but I am really thinking our timing is off. Just a thought though...I know that no line or a line lighter than the control is a negative. I took one yesterday because I had some cramping (probably just stress considering the day I had) and had no line at all. I have looked at pics online of the same type of opk's I have and people date them and take pictures of SEVERAL tests and most of them start with no line, go to a light line and then get darker until they get a positive. Does this mean maybe that you are entering your fertile stage perhaps? I am not going to go off the opk's alone, but this is just my theory that maybe I should bd as soon as a see a glimmer of a line and everyday until I get a good line.

~Lisa~

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

my dh and i bd like every other day and then when we got the + we bd'd everyday for like 3 days. I look at it as it wont hurt. I know or have been told that everyday lessens sperm count that is why we do every other before and after.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo