Community post

Discussion

The Evil One

My hubby pointed out today that he is SOOO glad my period is over. I asked why and he said I snapped at him so badly last week that he just wanted to crawl in a hole. The worst part is, after I snapped, I started crying and had no idea why.
I told him at the end of November, he needs to get me pregnant soon because my PMS is becoming quite a problem. I had a copper IUD until this past April and went on Seasonique-Lo when I got it out. I know a copper IUD has no hormones in it, but I do have to say, 8 years of that thing and I hardly ever had PMS-type symptoms. I took myself off the Seasonique in July because the doctor wanted me to have two normal cycles without the pill for two months before we tried to conceive, which I had 4 or 5 before we actually started actively trying. Each month, I am finding myself getting meaner and meaner. I told a temp at work she annoyed me last month and that she was an attention whore and I never want her working in my area again...she cried for a couple of hours. I got mad at my foreman over a safety issue he keeps brushing off, got up on a box (literally, I am short and felt the need to be in his face) and yelled at him so badly he bit his lip and looked like he wanted to cry. It is funny in retrospect, but I seriously need to get pregnant so this will stop. I don't get it, I was NEVER this bad before. Maybe it is that PMDD they keep talking about on tv. The only thing I know is that I am NOT this mean of a person and it is almost like I am someone completely different the first day or two of my period.

~Lisa~

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I completely understand what you are going through. My hormones have been CRAZY since I came off bc. I cry all the time and get really angry easily. The doctor put me on provera so that I would start my period and now it is even worse! I am so depressed all the time! I also think that TTC is making me a little crazy too. Wanting something so badly and knowing that my body isn't even ovulating properly is making me a basket case.

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

13 years ago

I'm glad other women are complete bitches when they get their period and not just me.
I cry uncontrollably, i shout and snap for no reason and i have a face like i am chewing a wasp for a whole week! Not fun for anyone who is around at that time. I also get EXTREME cramps which i believe is my boyfriends fault so he gets the blame.
We are trying to conceive our first child and we are both 27. I have heard that after the birth of your first child PMS and cramping isn't as severe.

Good Luck..... and in the meantime god help everyone! ha! :)

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo