Community post

Question

Dry CM After O?

I am 5dpo. Normally after o, my cm is creamy white and abundant. Since 2dpo, I have been very dry. there is very little of the creamy white cm, probably not even a fraction of what I normally get. I keep reading that cm often increases if you conceive, but I am just wondering that, since this is so bizaar for me, if I could possibly be pregnant. I can't test for at least another week and I am very anxious.

~Lisa~

2 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Every cycle that I have not been pregnant, I have had creamy white cm...like chalk fulls of white. I thought at first that it was a good sign, etc..but its always lead me to a BFN.

So, I'm not sure how many dpo I am because I promised to not stess myself out this cycle, but I got a smiley face on my OPK on December 11th. And this go round, I have very little to ZERO cm. Nothing like last month. So, if you and I are those few people who dry up and not get creamy....here is good luck to us!!!! :)

Let me know how your testing goes..

13 years ago

I'm like that too! Last month I had creamy cervical mucus that ended up in my panties. We started trying to conceive our baby #2 since our son just turned 3 yrs old November 30th. I have creamy cervical mucus but close to dry as well. When I was pregnant with my son I noticed that when my period became late- that is when the cervical mucus increased to form the mucus plug. I got a positive smiley face on my Clearblue OPK on December 15th so we BD that day and on the 16th per my gyno. Good luck to all of us!!!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo