Community post

Question

Most accurate HPT?

Okay ladies. Here's what I want to know. Is it really worth it to spend the extra couple bucks to buy the name brand tests? I almost bought an EPT today, but I saw it uses the blue ink and I've read bad things about evap lines on those. In your experience (or that of your friends who are pregnant), what is the most accurate/ easy to use?

Poll:
E.P.T. (0 votes)
early-pregnancy-tests.com (0 votes)
First Response (8 votes)
other (please comment below) (2 votes)

User Image

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I used clearblue digital and it was pretty clear - also Asda own brand was good.

11 years ago

I like clearblue digital and think its easy to use and pretty clear to read :)

11 years ago

the test from early pregnancy test .com are not as sensitive as they claim. I got a clear positive on a first response and nothing on the 10 miu strip. ( it had a hint of a line no color not enough for me to think I am pregnant) I did finally get a clear two pink lines on them but it was days after I missed my peorid digitals told me sooner so no way are they as sensitive as they claim

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo