Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey continues.....

View Full Post

Hi Girls,

Another new thread! We are flying through these!

User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

281 - 290 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Margaret- I hope you are doing well :). Quick question: I ovulated today. Sure of it. Do I stop taking the baby aspirin now? Any idea? What about the grapefruit juice. I don't even know why I have been drinking up until now. I don't mind continuing it but it did not help at all as far as cm. Next cycle I ll take epo. That had seemed to help a little bit. Thank you so much.

User Image

12 years ago

Shea - I get like that every month that it doesnt happen. I know exactly what you mean. Don't give up though hun we will all get our much wanted BFP's one day.

12 years ago

just wanted to update everyone.

CD37 and as i expected. guess AF is just going to be a "b" and not let me even try in september!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Morning Girls!

Nat - I still take the baby aspirin now. It helps prevent miscarriage so I am going to stay on it till my Dr tells me not to. Yes keep taking it after O. As far as grapefruit juice - I never took that so I am not sure how that one works.

I am really sorry for the BFN that are popping up right now. It suck so bad. I wish there was something to make it better but it just sucks. So happy we all have each other. I don't know what I would do without you girls...

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I am so glad I found you girls. This is such a supportive group!!

I do have a vent and I hope its okay that I do it here!!

Ok so im sitting here crying as I type this. Stopped by another TTC group on the web and there is a member that is pregnant (with her 5th!) and said she didnt want another right now and then other member commented and asked why she would say that in a TTC group and she then says its bc she didnt want another MAY baby.

REALLY!? your upset b/c your having your 5th and it has the same month as another one. I WANT ONE! I would kill for one and its things like like that, that hurt soo much!!! I just needed to vent this morning! I wanted to scream.

hope everyone is having a great friday!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Ash - I'm so sorry you are feeling so upset. That would piss me off too! Even though I'm pregnant I STILL get pissed when I hear women say crap like that. Why are some women blessed with so many while others struggle for ONE!? It is NOT fair! Hugs and love to you!

Margaret - I hope you are feeling better about your ultrasound. We knew you were earlier in your pregnancy b/c of your late ovulation so its not surprising that all that was seen was the gestational sac. Most doctors in the states don't even do a first ultrasound until 7-9 weeks b/c those early ones routinely don't tell you much. However, you do know that baby is in your uterus (I'm freaked about ectopic!) and you should see the fetus and heartbeat soon!

Shea - How are you doing hun?! Thinking about you!

Nat - Welcome to the TWW! Praying this is your month!!!!!

Carolyn - I didn't really see a line.....did you re-test today????

AFM - No new news. 4 days until 7 weeks and my first ultrasound. Soooooo anxious!

12 years ago

Hey How are all my TTC buddies?
I just wanted to pop in and say hi let yall know i am still alive, just still on "break" but still trying.

I got a smiley on opk today DH and I have bd every other day since cd 6 and of course just a little while ago and we will the next 3 days or so. I have been using preseed, this is the first time we have actually used it.
After we bd 3 more days thats it I will not think about if I am preggo or not, I refuse to obsess I just cant handle it, TTC has consumed my life for over a year now and I have just realized that I have not even been enjoying my life at all. If it happens it happens if not then thats ok too. So I probably still wont be on as often, but I have to check on my darling friends and see how you are all doing every so often.

I hope we see some more soon.
Jess

Jess User Image

12 years ago

Hey All--

Just popping in....trying hard not to obsess during my TWW, but it's haaaaaaard!

I'm 4DPO, and have slight pulling on my R side and some low grade cramping....I had some similar symptoms in July when i got my BFP, so I'm hopeful!!!

It's been quiet on this thread--hope all of you are going well!

User Image Me-PCOS since 1997 DH-low morph 18% Off BCP since April 2010 Started Metformin (1500mg) April 2011 May 2011-Clomid 50mg--no ovulation, BFN June 2011-Clomid 100mg-late ovulation, BFP, chemical July 2011-Clomid 150mg-late ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN August 2011-Femara 5mg-ON TIME ovulation, IUI, BFN September 2011--Femara 5mg, ON TIME ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN October 2011-HSG Test--CLEAR!, no Meds.... November 2011-New RE December 2012-Clomid/Follistim/Trigger B2B IUI, BFN January....off due to big ol' cyst. BCP. Sonohystogram-clear! February 2012-Follistim (1 folli--grr!), Trigger, B2B IUIs, BFN March 2012-cyst. Grrr. On BCP for 10 days Coooome oooooon baby!!!!

12 years ago

Hi Girls

Shea-Im so sorrry about everything, i know that its the worse feeling. take some time if u want but please come back u have been such a help to me and everyone else on here. u really deserve a baby and i pray u get it soon! let us know if we can help. i tihnk a good massage helps too.

Ash- I think that is crazy about the lady who didnt want a may baby...that is crazy

aloha- cramping is such a good sign fx!

jess-glad u stopped by

nat-yay two week wait. im not sure about grapefruit juice either i didnt use it

carolyn-also wondering if u re-tested

victoria sooo jealous about ur ealry u/s

nancy-how u r doing?

im still having major headaches, upset tummy, dry heaves and some puking...not complaining...just sharing :) two weeks today until our ultrasound. im only one day ahead of victoria and i believe monday will be 7 weeks....argh just want an u/s to make sure everything is ok so i can stop worrying

User Image

12 years ago

Hi,

Shea- How are you doing? Haven't heard from you today.

Rachel- I am starting to think that you have left us :(. We do not hear from you anymore. Hope all is well.

Ash- So sorry about your bfn. How long is your lphase usually? Oh I would be pretty mad too. I know life is not fair, it really sucks. Those kind of people don't know that it is such a blessing to not only be able to get pregnant and have a child. I know that we all will know the value of having a baby. Yeah easy for her to talk, she has no idea what it is like to only get one line every single month.

Nancy- When did your temps start going up when you got your bfp. Was it before or after?

Pregnant friends :)- By when do you usually get to hear the heartbeat?

Margaret- I will keep taking baby aspirin then. Thank you.

Aloha- Hope that's a good sign!

Carolyn- Have you tested again?

AFM: Officially in the TWW. Temp has gone up since yesterday but not too much :(. I hope it goes up tomorrow. My bbt chart is so weird this cycle. Not going to worry too much about my temp. Our score is very high as far as ing goes. I have very high hopes for this cycle, I just do. I am trying to get over my high hopes though. Although I am more hopeful than any other cycle, I just do not want to get my hopes up so high that I am devastated at the end of my cycle.

to you ladies

I know that some of you are going to get your bfps soon. We have had so much luck on here lately.

Nathalie

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo