Community post

Discussion

Fluttering?

I o'd on either 12/12 or 12/13. This makes me 5-6dpo at this point. At work, I kept having fluttering sensations in my tummy, only kind of high and only on one side. It was a couple inches above my navel and to the right. Could this be an early symptom?

~Lisa~

8 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

It could be, every one has different symptoms...But i didn't have fluttering with DS till he was bigger and started moving around and when my uterus started to stretch

DS 2/16/09 Wanting #2 by the end of this year...

13 years ago

I certainly don't think it would be something like the baby moving. I thought it could be my uterus getting ready, if that makes any sense.

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

i was getting that for about two days . im 9PDO today

13 years ago

I am on CD 31 (AF was supposed to show today). I've had 3 BFP's since yesterday. I had that "fluttery" feeling a few times, since around CD 21. it was very light but noticeable. I'm sure it was uterus stretching or something related :-)

13 years ago

Congrats ncbabee!

DS 2/16/09 Wanting #2 by the end of this year...

13 years ago

I'm 7DPO and have had fluttering since 5 DPO. I have also been having horrible mood swings and some nausea. We shall find out some time in January.

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

13 years ago

Awww thanks CanadianMommy! Btw, I'm Canadian too! :)

13 years ago

I have also been getting those flutters, but on the right side below my belly button. I figured that is my uterus and i wouldnt have thought anything of it, but i have almost every other symptom. So good luck and hope that if thats what you want, that you are pregnant :)

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo