Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Discussion

Who is testing on Father's Day?

Just wanted to see which of you lovely ladies are going to test either on or *for* Father's Day. I am 4 dpo and I think I will test on Friday 13th-no joke it is actually my lucky day- so I can hopefully give hubby a great present! Friday I will be 12 dpo!

9 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

I am 5dpo and plan on testing on Father's day. My body feel out of whack. My taste has changed everything. Hoping for some good news.

10 years ago

I did take one today, bfn- but I am only 8 dpo, so it is still early. On a better note, my temp did jump .5° today, so I hope it means something!

10 years ago • Post starter

What a great idea! I'm only 6dpo today but I might be able to get a + on Father's Day with a sensitive test. Fingers crossed that we can give our SO's something super cool for the day :) Thanks for the idea and best of luck!

10 years ago

I plan to test on Father's day as well. I'll be 11 dpo but I am really hoping for at least a faint positive so I can surprise my husband. If I do get a positive, I'm going to give him a Dad book, a future surfer onesie and the test. I have a really good feeling about this cycle and I really hope I can get a positive that early. I wanted to test the day before so I can get a digital to give to him but I think it will be too early to get a positive on a digital. Fingers crossed!!!!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

10 years ago

I was going to wait until Friday to test, I will be 12 dpo then. I have been testing since 8 dpo-even though I know it is crazy and getting bfn. I hope to get a positive by Friday so that I can get a big brother t shirt for my son to wear on father's day with out my husband knowing what I am up to. I hope we get the bfp's we are waiting for!

I got my BFP!!!!!!! Good luck to you ladies and a ton of the baby dust!

Congrats Darladybug! That is such great news and just in time for Father's Day! Of course I tested this morning and got a bfn! I'm 9 dpo so I didn't expect to see much just maybe a faint line, at least. I'll have to wait a couple more days. Fingers crossed and I'm so happy you got your BFP!!!!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

10 years ago

Thank you! I hope you do too! I was getting negatives everyday from 8 dpo - 11 dpo. I decided to test using a different test on 11 dpo in afternoon and other was the bfp! I was using the 20miu hpt from early-pregnancy-test.com. I have not had a positive on that even using fmu. I took a new choice (dollar store) one on a hunch and saw a faint line. Backed it up with a frer. Again this morning positive and I had to do a digital to give to hubby on father's day which read pregnant!

I'm a newbie on here... I am 15dpo haven't tested yet... but really want to now. According to my Period Tracker App I'm a day late. Symptoms have been super sleepy. I have been sleeping way too much. Cramping and aching. Slight nausea. Boobs feel normal. Saliva is increased. Mmm... I think I just need to test. Funny thing is... I can usually smell my period coming when I urine but this time I do not smell anything. I would really love to have a baby going on on there. I have never ever tried to get pregnant. But at 33 it seems as though time is running out... usually my pregnancies just happen without attempt. I am curious what other ladies symptoms are on a 31 day cycle.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo