Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Journal

Life ain't always beautiful

Miscarriage mentioned. I haven written anything in a very long time. I conceived and had my daughter in February 2015. So now I have my son and her. My husband and I would like 3 children and so October 15 I had a positive test and we were just so happy. Then on November 30th when I should have been 10 weeks, the baby was only measuring 9 and had no heartbeat. This is so hard. The only thing getting me through this are my son and daughter. I don't know where to go from here. I have had no cramping or bleeding and I would be 11 weeks today. I tried to call my OB and schedule a d & c. They doctor was in surgery and was on callback. They had given me time to think about how I want to handle this and I think that may be best for me. I am just sad and scared. Those are the only emotions I have been feeling for a week straight. I just don't have many people who I can talk to. People are afraid to talk to someone after something like this happens. The hardest thing is life still has to go on.

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo