Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

161 - 170 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Hola Ladies.

Currently:
CD 32. Usually a 27-31 day cycle.
No AF, Havnt tested today. Going to try to wait a few more days.

User Image

13 years ago

Holy Monte! I'd be going crazy by now!! I hope you get an answer soon.

Corvina- I know how you feel. I'm kinda grossed out by the preseed too. I thought about using less cause all the reviews said to use less than the recommended amount cause it's WAY too much but then I started wondering if it recommends that much for a reason....like to get more swimmers to the destination? So I keep using the full amount and feeling slimy, sorry tmi.

As for me......can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!! I have my appointment with the gyno that did my surgery. Woohoo! Hopefully i'll finally get some answers! If not I think I might need a padded room. Haha.

13 years ago

My husband says I have to test in the morning before he goes to work.

Honestly, I don't think he will be going anywhere, Were expecting 1 inch of ice and up to 2 feet of snow tomorrow.

I have never been sooo excited to poas. I will be sure to update.

I have never had a cycle longer than 31 days....and tomorrow I will be on CD 33. I am hoping AF doesnt show overnight.

User Image

13 years ago

OMG Monty, I can't wait to hear (read) your reply tomorrow!!!!

13 years ago

hello ladies,
'm finally finished moving and fixing up my new place. ugh so tired.

MontyMoe,
if anyone knows what u are going through I do. I am now 35dpo and afis 22dys late. An all time record for me. I have tested and got BFN's after BFN's. So I haven't tested since. I have a doctor's appointment Feb 15 to find out whats going on with me. If i'm pregnant that's great because this would be my husband's and my first baby. If i'm not prego I need to know what the heck is going on.

These are my symptoms as of today:
of course missed af, sore nipples, dizziness when I bend over, frequent urination, hammering pulse, overwhelming hunger, thirsty always, headaches, creamy cm, fatigue, slightly irritated, my whole body aches but I think that's due to moving, dry mouth, gas, and bloating.

I hope we both get a BFP soon or a confirmation from our Doctor's because I don't know how much more I can take, my patience is starting to run just a little short this week. and this is not like me.

13 years ago

Hey Tink, its good to hear from you again!! You have the patience of a saint! I can't believe your going to wait until the 15th!! If it was me, I'd be there banging on my Dr's door now, begging for a blood test!

I'm trying REALLY hard to refrain from poas in the morning... I'll be 7dpo tomorrow, so its waaaay too early to test, but I just got this sudden urge!

Slightly off topic - I got an advance reader copy of a book that has been 9 years in the making (the 'real' copy is going to be released on 29th march)... So I'm thinking I'm going to have to take a 'personal' day tomorrow so I can read it all night tonight, and all day tomorrow!!! Terrible I know. But I have been waiting 9 YEARS!!! Also, I figure it might distract me from this annoying urge to poas!

13 years ago

I hate to say this, but I think I am out already this month and I have not even o'd yet. Good thing hubby is very mellow and passive because he has pissed me off so much by simply not caring what I want or need that I have said some really mean things. I am more moody this week than I was last week when I was going through that period, early m/c....whatever that hell was. We the last two nights, but I had to insist on it because he had no desire to at all. I have not o'd yet and I was supposed to today. My cervix is the tiniest bit softer and higher, but not like it should be when I o. I am still getting negs on my opk. This is sooooo frustrating. I have a feeling I am not going to o this month. Like it matters anyhow, I may have said some stuff that will absolutely kill my sex life for a while.

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

Men think with their second head corvina... Give him a day and he will get over it... No worries.
One day at a time with this shit... God it can be so annoying, can't it?

13 years ago

Hey ladies,

Sorry I havent been on much lately, I have been having a very bad couple of weeks. Nothing serious or anything, just very depressed. So much so that dh and I havent been BD-ing as much as I had planned. We were supposed to every day between the end of af and the beginning of the next and we have only bd'd 3x's. I am not out of the running, I know that. I am supposed to O later this week, so hopeully things will get better before then. I've just found this entire cycle to be so difficult for some reason, I am very emotional, been crying a lot (I am not usually a cry-er) If we dont get our bfp this month we may stop trying. The constant dissappointment is just getting to be too much.

Corvina sorry to hear things arent going so well for you, maybe you are just going to O late? Maybe because of you possibe early m/c?

So I read another thread that was started by Mrs.Schmidt... did any of you see it? She apparently has had some cramping and a bit of spotting. So everyone keep your & for her!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

POOKIE?

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo