Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 6

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies who have been trying to conceive and are now giving Clomid a try. Feel free to share anything you want and don't worry about TMI, we've heard it all! Baby dust!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

336 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 336 Replies | Last Page

Ahhh bleh..nit upset was just making clearer. Lol.. but some women,if u use fertility friend..u can see a constint in ur your temp patterns..some women have a steady flat line temo for 2-4 days before "O"..they also have a chart game on the site..without crosshairs and u look at charts and guess when u think the lady "o"..if ur correct it will say but if not it will give correct Cd and explain why what how the correct answer. :-) check it out one day its kind if a fun learning process.

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Genni- no worries

Lisserb- I haven't noticed a drop below the line so who knows what that means for me, they say not every pregnant woman experiences the drop but I haven't heard of women getting the temp drop and not being pregnant so that's exciting for you, hopefully that means implantation!! I used one of those tests and no trace of HCG so all I can do now is hope I get a second line. Just think, 6 days, and we'll know for sure!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh, one more thing, Im sure you've mention this in one of your posts but do you know the sensitivity of these tests? Or have you ever had BFP with them before AF was due?

The package says they are 25miu, but I think that they actually pick up closer to 20miu.

In February I got a very faint positive on it at 12dpiui that got progressively darker until it was a noticeable positive at 15-16dpiui.

In July I got a very faint at 14dpiui on it, and it was a little darker at 15dpiui, but it never got any darker than that one.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!!!!!!

For last week's good news: Congratulations MrsFlasche and JamieNix sorry for not posting it earlier but It was a busy week for me and I just read your good news!!!!!!
I am so happy when I hear succeesful stories! They give me strenght to move on! Wishing for more good stories to be written in this forum.....

I use the method of temping since I begun TTC and I find it vey helpful. For the most of the cycles I know when I ovulated and when to expect AF. That is why I have never tested as I could understand from the chart that I am not pregnant.
Usually I have low temps before ovulation then a peak that it is followed by higher temps above the cover line. On DPO 12 to 14 the temp is dropping again and then AF shows up!
Genny I show your chart and it seems good about ovulating. For pregnancy signs it too early. About implantation: I am not sure if a dip is a signâ?? as I always have a dip on DPO 8 so I m never looking for it.

AFM: I am approaching ovulation. I try to stay calm and having lots of bedding!
Enjoy your weekend!

11 years ago

Wowsers! So I always temp for about 5 or 6 days and then convert the celcius numbers to fahrenheit to transfer to my chart on this site. Well, going by celcius, I thought my numbers were somewhat consistent, boy was I wrong! My chart looks ridiculous lol. I'm going to keep on temping but I don't think Ill be able to trust the luteal phase. I take prometrium and I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Also, sometimes I wake up with hot flashes.

hey everyone! I am going to take my last clomid tonight and probably DH and I will just in case i O soon ...still hoping for the u/s tuesday to turn out better then last week! I didnt temp this month until two days ago so i dont know how much that will help.
Really hoping a but not feeling so optimistic this month seeing how i will probably O late!

11 years ago

Kmison:

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Can you post your chart Amanda?

Good Luck to all those approaching O!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Hello Ladies. I had posted on Part 5, but then found out there was a Part 6 so I transfered my post here :) This is my first cycle with clomid after trying for almost 4 years for #1. I started going to a Fertility clinic in July and after 2 months of testing last month I had a D&C, Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy done to remove endometriosis, polyps and a cyst. Today was my second clomid pill on CD4. I've been a bit worried about the success rate of clomid, but I've heard its about 40%. I'm trying to stay really positive. I've been reading around to see other ladies stories. Hopefully you all can guide me as well as share in my journey.

<a href=

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo