Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 6

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies who have been trying to conceive and are now giving Clomid a try. Feel free to share anything you want and don't worry about TMI, we've heard it all! Baby dust!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

336 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 336 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies

Lavalovin~Welcome to the forum! Would you like to share you ttc journey so far? Clomid can cause many funny side effects and it seems all women react differently. I have heard of af ending sooner as well as ovulation happening later-so I think what you are experiencing is completely normal.

Lisserb, hopefullll and Kethryes~Thanks for your help with my chart!! Much appreciated.

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome lavalovin! AF slows down considerably after the first pill for me. Was your issue lack of ovulation before? There are a few different reasons why women are prescribed Clomid so that's why I ask what might seem like a silly question.

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

A little about my ttc journey...I am 28 I have an 8 year old daughter and have been actively ttc for about 2 years. (I had also been nt/np with former husband for 4 years and nothing). I had no problems concieving dd. After about a year of trying naturally with dh I contacted my gyn who had me do an hsg, which showed only slight blockage on one tube. And a vaginal u/s which showed a couple small cysts which they assured me was normal. My gyn prescribe me Clomid after dh's s/a came back great. I am on 50mg days 5-9 (but I took days 3-7 because I was told that was better maybe I shouldn't have?) I am not monitored I was given 10 refills and sent on my way. My gyn told me not to exceed 6 rounds though. Dh has a son. We very much want a child together and I have been so depressed and down about not getting preggo. The clomid was the first thing that gave me hope again. I believe I was ovulating on my own because of opks before clomid but I have never been checked. But pre clomid I only got 2 days of positives. So I don't know wether to use them anymore or not if this cycle is a bust. I am glad to be here with you ladies going through the same as me :)

11 years ago

well, that was quick. I'm back. This weekend was NOT a good one. Exactly as week after the test. I refuse to let this ruin my motivation. I told DH I'm willing to try again....and I need to talk to my Dr to see what's next. Strange how quickly those symptoms went away. Felt like I could have run a marathon yesterday.

I told you all I'd stick around to cheer you on....I just didn't realize I'd be cheering myself along too.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I just have to give an update. I haven't been on for awhile I needed a break frim the ttc world. Sept marked our 21 month of trying. My doctor finally did a hsg test BC I asked and felt something was wrong. It showed normal. I did my 6th round of clomid with not doing clomid for 3months and kept it on the down low not really tslking to anyone. I stopef tempting that month and did opk.. Got my positive opk on Oct 7th. Wasnt hppefull at all. I couldnt resist at 11dpo and tested and got Bfp.. I retested again at 12dpo and got another Bfp.. Keep your heads up it will happen. I go see my doctor today. I havent tested for 3 days and sm nervous. Clomid does work. I pray I see more BFP as I will keep checking back like I always do. Good luck girls.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone! Im over from part 5! Sorry Ive been MIA lately. Its birthday season for us! Ive really be focused on that and kinda forgot my online life!

However if you check out my siggy...
...you will know whats going on at my house!

11 years ago

Mrs Flasche,

So sorry you are going through this. You are definitely in my thoughts.

What does your Dr think? Keep us posted.

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

I have an ovidrel question. I'm 7 days past trigger. My plan was to test out the trigger. By Saturday I had a very faint line. Yesterday I had no line (I took two different tests). I tested again today (poas addict) and I have faint lines on both tests. Yesterday I had no lines. I'm wondering if it is possible for the level of hcg to drop and then go up? Has anyone had this happen from the trigger? .

Would love to know if any of you ladies have tested out trigger one day, and had a positive test the next day.

11 years ago

MrsFlasche, I'm sorry. :( *hugs*

Tricia and RKN, Congrats!

Mishell, did you use the same urine sample for both tests yesterday? Maybe the urine was too diluted and it didn't pick up the trigger that was still there.

It isn't possible for hcg to drop and then go back up unless your body is producing it naturally. I would think that 5dpo would be too early for your body to be producing natural hcg already, but it's definitely not impossible. I usually have trigger in my system until about 9 days after my shot. Keep testing and if it starts to get darker you'll know it's real.

Good Luck!

AFM, 11dpiui today with BFN's on a dollar store. I plan on using a frer tomorrow. I'm feeling not so optimistic today though.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Mrs. Flasche- I'm so sorry hon, I'm sending you huge cyber hugs. I went through the same thing is August, posted my good news and then I was back a week later. It sucks, just know that a lot of us have through it too and we are all here for you! This is the one place where your feelings will be understood entirely before you even express them. *hugs* and I hope you will become pregnant again really soon!

Tricia and Rkn- good to hear from you gals and

Michell- I'm don't know if the levels go up and down but it might have something to do with when you test each day. I would say that maybe it's a legit BFP but 7 dpo would be the earliest I've ever heard of. Try again tomorrow with FMU. I've heard that it's usually out of your system by 9dpo. Keep us posted though because I'm curious how long it takes other ladies.

Lisserb- Getting close girl!

AFM- I'm testing tomorrw for kicks. Perhaps it's due to our low count this cycle but for whatever reason I'm feeling like I will be okay seeing a BFN this month. Maybe because I'm not expecting it like months with higher numbers? Who knows. Either way, wish me luck ladies!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo