Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 6

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies who have been trying to conceive and are now giving Clomid a try. Feel free to share anything you want and don't worry about TMI, we've heard it all! Baby dust!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

336 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 336 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies

LosingHopeTTC1~Welcome to the forum. Wishing you lots and lots of . We all know how frustrating trying to conceive is when we are faced with so many obstacles. My dh and I have been trying for our first baby for 2 years but haven't been using any contraceptives for 4 years so I completely understand where you are coming from. It's a daily struggle but know that we are all here to support each other.

hopefullll~my chart is wacky again this month too! I don't know what is going on. My temps were high while I was on my period (so odd for me), then they dipped and zig zagged , now they are going back up. So inconsistent-which really isn't common for me. My charts are usually pretty basic but I have had a couple of wild ones lately.

babypbaby~Mood swings are VERY common while taking Clomid. I was a big cry baby when I was taking it and it was very easy to tick me off too !

to all of you wonderful ladies whether you are approaching ovulation or in your tww. My for all of you!!

Have a great week

User Image

11 years ago

hopefullll: You can publish your chart to have a look! We might be able to help.

kmison:

LosingHopeTTC1: Welcome!

babylove9: Sometimes charts are strange.... I saw your chart and I cant understand why a so high cover line is proposed by the site. I believe that you are still above the cover line and that ovulation could have been on 19th day. I hope AF does not show up for you this month!

11 years ago

Welcome Losinghope! I hope clomid does the trick for you!

Hmmm, well, Im not sure how to publish my chart:( Just figured out how to use it on countdown to pregnancy a few days ago but I assumed it was public. I'll try to figure it out again lol

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

K, I think I figured it out lol.

So i have really had the urge to go buy a few baby items lately! Over the last year i have begun to have just a few outfits in a closest for a baby boy or girl...and some bibs and bowels where it was a sale at baby's r us like buy one get one half off, while baby shower shopping!

Does anyone else have these urges? If so do u act upon them or not?

I fell like it could be a way of comforting myself by saying ONE DAY my baby will wear or use these...but also what if that day never comes....

11 years ago

Kmison- I sort of get what you mean. For me, I'm holding on to DS's old clothes in hopes that someday they will be worn again but I do get bummed out thinking that may never happen. I think on some level I know it will, I mean how long can it take right? But on my bad days I feel very negative toward the whole ttc thing. Whenever I see a tiny little outfit my heart melts. It's usually a little dress or something girly. I hate to admit it but I think I want a girl next lol. I would be thrilled with another boy but every woman wants a little girl right lol?

Babylove- I checked out your chart, that is wacky eh? I blame to cold temperature outside for my chart and possilbly the million different meds that I'm on. Some nights I'm freezing and other nights I"m sweating buckets. That is unless it's normal to have a jumpy BBT during the 2ww. I dunno, perhaps next cycle will be better.

Babylove, I think you should discard the temps at the beginning of your cycle that are 98.2 or higher. I think there were 5 of them. That will probably drop your coverline. The zig-zags can be normal, especially if you have any differences in the night, like waking up or temping at a different time.

Hopefulll, if I were you, I'd discard the 100 degree temp. That is the on that is throwing your chart off, otherwise it doesn't look too bad.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Thanks Lisserb, will do!

Hello Everyone!!!

Kmison: I too have the urge to buy baby things! I have a few things, i'll admit! LOL!

11 years ago

Hi everyone I am new here. First round of clomid days 3-7. I am currently 5 dpo, or atleast I think I am. I had several +opk over a 10 day period and finally settled on cd 18 because I got a negative and believe I actually felt O. I believe clomid changed everything for me making me O later and stopped AF the next morning after first pill. Has anyone else had any of these issues? I was so excited about the clomid after ttc for two years, but not sure if I am responding correctly. I do not temp so no way to look at that for when I o'd. Thanks for any advice :) and GL to you all

Baby Dust ...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo