Community post

Discussion

Anyone else hoping for a Christmas baby?

View Full Post

Hi!

I've been TTC forever! Started fertility treatments for the 2nd time in Feb 2012. We are on our 2nd cycle of injectible meds with IUI.

Anyone else out there hoping for a Christmas Miracle?

I'm going to try Acupuncture for the first time this month. Anyone else ever tried this?

Hoping for a !!!

ME-31 DH-37 TTC 6 years Feb 2006- Natural pregnancy m/c 9 weeks 2010- 3 cycles with Clomid/IUI- Nov2011- Lap- Stage 1 Endo, Uterine Septum, Ovarian Cyst & Left Tube blocked Feb2012 & Apr2012- FSH + IUI- IVF # 1: BCP/Lupron, Menopur and Follistim No Frosties 12dpt- 14dpt- Beta 30 16dpt- Beta 24 Chemical Pregnancy IVF#2: BCP, Menopur, Follistim

12 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 12 of 12 Replies

Good luck on your beta! Let me know how it turns out. I think i'm gonna try and hold off until sunday to test. Try being the key word there lol. But i'm keeping for both of us!

12 years ago

I have been doing acupuncture for six months and absolutely love it. If nothing else it is my time once a week for complete relax (I often fall asleep whilst having acupuncture) We have been TTC for nearly two years and are persisting with natural therapies at this stage.

Acupuncture has shortened my very long cycles and has helped to reduce cysts. We are hoping for a Christmas Miracle too best of luck!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo