Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Journal

cycle day 1!

Is it crazy that I am excited that today is cycle day 1finally? Don't get me wrong, I would have been elated to get a bfp but I kind of knew that was a no-go. That was seriously the longest 2 months of my life. But, I am happy to start fresh again :)

2 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by informative)

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Its so nice to see your refreshing post. I too am on Cycle day one. When I woke up to find my dearest AF had arrived for a visit I was completely let down. It also sounds like you are at a close point in your journey to concieve! This was our first month actually TTC. Our dd was unplanned. I'd love to become cycle buddies! I've yet to really find any friends on here and I'm a stay at home mom so some adult convo with other ladies at similar points in their journey's would be nice! Thank you for the uplit this morning with your positivity! Helped kick me out of the little rut I put myself in after getting out of bed!

10 years ago

Well, I am happy to do so ! I would love to be cycle buddies. I am also a stay at home mom, so I get the adult conversation part, lol. The only person I talk to all day before dh gets home is my 16 month old son :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo