Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 556 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies

Hope its okay if I join your group!

Quick introduction.
I am 28 years old, DH 30. We have a beautiful 1 year old boy.

Conceived him on the 4th cycle of 50mg clomid day 3-7. I have bad endo and dr put me on Clomid after I had a early m/c

I was on the pill untill last month, thought I might have gotten pg on the pill and left it. Of course not pregnant and we were very disappointed.
Now we are TTC again and I am back on Clomid (prescibed by my gynae)

Will be so nice to chat to other ladies also on clomid. Have to say I have forgotten the side efffects from it. lol

10 years ago

Good morning ladies. Hows everyone feeling? Im kinda in a Blah mood. Every since starting clomid mostly every time after I have sex I spot. Well last night we dtd and now and last night I spotted and cramping but only on my right side. And this morning I passed what I think was a blood clot.two small ones and my blood is turning brown. Im just praying it stops and little egg is just tryna attach or something. The cramping is more in my lower back on my right side and I have been having this pain for a few days now. Not like really cramping pain but like a very dull cramp. Do u think I should call my doctor?

<a href=

10 years ago

Smee, that's awesome! Congrats!!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

YAY SMEE!! Congrats!! So happy for you!!

10 years ago

Courtly, if you want to temp, you need a basal body thermometer. It's more accurate than every day thermometers. It's important to be able to tell accurate differences every day in order to track your cycle. They're pretty cheap. I think every drug store has them. I recommend one that has a back lit screen so you can see what's going on early in the morning! I have one that I like a lot. It has the lit screen, and a memory so it saves my last temperature. I can take the temp, throw the thermometer back on my night stand, and then record it on my chart later without having to write it down right away or remember it. I got it on http://www.amazon.com/Nexcare-524560-Basal-Digital-Thermometer/dp/B006F5BCLA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1371152078&sr=8-1&keywords=basal+thermometer

Welcome Autumn! I hope Clomid works for you again :)

Iwannabeamommy- Sometimes spotting happens when taking Clomid. Also, cramping is very normal. I've had early cramping with all my medicated cycles. I wouldn't call unless it gets very bad, like worse than PMS or AF cramping.

AFM Saw my RE this morning, and there are TWO follicles ready! One of the right, one on the left. Last I saw, my left fallopian tube is blocked, but that was a year and a half ago and could be better now. We're keeping our fingers crossed for twins! IUI tomorrow. I refuse to do any testing at all this month. I may do one the day before my blood test, but that's it. I swear.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Good Luck Allison!!

Congrats Smee!

Welcome Autumn!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

thanks for the warm welcome. excited to be part of the forum.

I wannabeamommy. Hope the spotting stopped and that there is a little bean trying to attach itself!

Congrats smee! So wonderful that you got your BFP!

10 years ago

Hey girls!!!! Sorry I've been MIA! I took this whole month off meds no clomid or anything.... I'm 9dpo and haven't even peed on a stick!! Lol that's huge for me:) anyways I got my p4 level back and it was 10 the nurse said I ovulated.... I can't believe it!! Did I really ovulate on my own???? Holy crap!! I'm really scared 10 is low but is that just bc it's an unmedicated cycle?

10 years ago

I was just thinking about you Darian! I figured you needed the break. :)

10 is a normal number for a non medicated cycle. Progesterone is a poor indicator of pregnancy. We just had someone on the board get her BFP with a level well under 10 and my over 90 and then over 200 were both BFN cycles.

Fingers crossed the break did you good! :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi, Darian! We missed you. It's good to see you back :) I'm not surprised you ovulated on your own! It's very common to ovulate the first couple of cycles after stopping Clomid. Those few "break" cycles after Clomid were actually the two that I got pregnant last year! So I have high hopes for you! If only ovulating on your own was a lasting effect, huh? :)

I had a super busy day today. We went in for the collection at 11, IUI at 2, and I had to race home to pick up a cake and decorate my backyard for my friend's baby shower. I usually avoid baby showers, but no one offered to throw her one, so I bit the bullet and did it. But it was awesome! Thank you, Pinterest.

As far as the IUI, we had 25 mil post wash! Same as last time. My RE's partner did the procedure since both my RE and the nurse practitioner were out of town. It didn't hurt at all! I wish he could do it every time. I'm actually seriously considering switching REs. Mine has three practices in three different states, so he's gone a lot, which is why the nurse practitioner has pretty much been running all of my treatments.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo