Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 556 Replies | Last Page

Good Luck MrsF.

AFM,

Heading to Vegas in the morning! Have a great weekend everyone. Happy Canada Day to any other Canucks. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

Wow, MrsF, 4! Good luck! :D

Melissa, have fun! You'll be in my neck of the woods! Vegas is having record highs right now, so I hope you packed a swim suit and tons of tank tops! Be sure to visit the Hoover Dam. It's really neat. Also, when you're on the strip, don't look up or down. Haha you'll see what I mean ;) Be sure to watch the Pirates/Sirens show outside Treasure Island at night, and watch the water show at the Bellagio. There are gondola rides at the Venetian that are pretty romantic ;) Anyway, I'm sure you have your whole vacation planned out, so I'll stop telling you what to do! Have a great time. And happy Canada day

Another BFN this morning. I had my blood drawn, and am just waiting for the bad news to come on the phone this afternoon. I see an extremely low probability that I could still be pregnant with a neg test this morning at 13 DPO/14 DP-IUI.
The RE wants to meet and discuss what to do now, since this will be the third failed IUI. I'm not sure what he's planning to do next. Any ideas? Probably just some tests? Isn't it too soon to move onto IVF? Or maybe not? That scares me.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Thanks for all the tips Allison. We've actually done all of that in previous trips to Vegas. It's our go-to destination, we usually go twice a year. We'll be back in August too. :D

The only thing I've not done yet is the canal tour at the Venetian. It seems kind of cheesy to me, but who knows. :) I love the ceilings in the Venetian.

You were on injectables for the last two IUI's right? I imagine he will want to repeat your HSG, and then talk about moving on to IVF. If three IUI's haven't worked, chances are not in your favor that it will work, unfortunately.

You may be able to do a minimally stimulated IVF. I can't remember if you've been tested for repeat pregnancy loss issues since you've had three miscarriages, but I would press for a thromobilia screening before going ahead with an IVF.

I'm sorry that has to even be a consideration for you. *hugs*

10 years ago • Post starter

Melissa, well you are all ready to go then! Have a great time :) Thanks for letting me know a little about what to expect. I meet with my RE on Tuesday. We'll see what we'll be doing then.

Just had the phone call- negative. Commiserating with a strong drink.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

ooooo i'm in UK and went to Vegas last year, loved it can't wait to go back!
on another note i am still waiting to O?! my temps are all over place and still no OPK and now my CM has cganged from creamy to watery for the 3rd time this month......whats going on with my body this month? the Clomid really seesm to have knocked me sideways

10 years ago

I would try acupuncture, except me and needles aren't on friendly terms - particularly when they're going in places I can't see. Hence why WHEN I get pregnant I wont be having an epidural.

To everyone temping, do find in winter your temps are generally lower than in the warmer months? I'm in Australia (so it's winter here) and have been temping this week and notice that my temps are all rather low.

Once again Good luck to everyone in all aspects of your lives and sending out sticky vibes.

User Image

10 years ago

so i finally got a +OPK YAY me
now i just need to watch my temps over next few days and hopefully they'll show i did actually O this cycle.
is anyone else only just getting a +OPK or still waiting for one?
Correction it dried to an almost positive!! Sooooo frustrating

10 years ago

Just got my OPK+ yesterday, too. A little early for me (cd15), so that is GOOD. I take that to mean the Clomid is finally doing something.

Last fertility yoga class tonight.

10 years ago

Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to everyone who just got their +OPK.

Started testing for my +OPK today and on CD9 already have the normal build-up of LH that I get every month. Usually it doesn't start this early though so we will see. Had a sonogram done on CD28 of last cycle and they saw that I ovulated 1 egg. 1 lonely egg. LOL. I was hoping for more but doctor says it only takes 1 so we stayed at 50mg of Clomid. Let the BD start tomorrow on CD10. I am a little concerned that the doctor has not suggested another follow-up and has left us on our own to try for the next month or 2. I sure hope that means she is just that confident that it will work this month. LOL.

On the negative side, I have been alot more emotional this cycle and the side effects of that damn Clomid make me very weepy and sad. Staying positive though and just taking 1 day at a time. I also have decided to risk making my SIL super angry with me by not attending her baby shower in 2 weeks. I can't sit at a baby shower congratulating her and my BIL for having baby #2 when they can't support themselves already and the entire family has been pitching in to help make sure that my niece is taken care of. Well, I guess I now know why they couldn't get jobs and pay their own bills because they were wrapped up in the sack. Makes me so mad that while we were helping them financially and struggling with infertility ourselves, it came so easy for them.

Sorry about my rant. I warned that this Clomid is making me moody. LOL. Good luck to everyone this cycle and lots of baby dust to us all.

User Image

10 years ago

BFP!!! I thought I saw a line on 9 dpo but dh didn't see anything. 11 dpo its totally there! Please send sticky vibes! I'm so nervous!! Good luck to everyone! Baby dust!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo