Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 556 Replies | Last Page

Well friends, I believe that AF is around the corner. And I have decided that we're done. My mother is really pushing for DH and I to do IVF, but I just can't do it. We've had 1 year since my last m/c and I've done everything I can do (short of IVF) to make this happen. I'm 41 years old, and while I know it's possible (theoretically, although not personally) for me to conceive a healthy baby, I would much rather spend this time, energy - and I'll be very honest here - money - on something that will help find a child a home with us.
I will always appreciate and love the support that this board has provided me, and I will stay on to help support the rest of you in your journey. It's rough, it's emotional, and I'm too wiped out (emotionally and physically) to put myself through this anymore.
I need to get myself back. This process has changed me and made me pretty negative and depressed.

I wish you all good luck and baby dust and stickiness!!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Had my HSG yesterday. It wasn't too bad. A little cramping but nothing unbearable. I have a blocked tube on my right side which is why I have been having pain there. Its called a hydrosalpinx. Apparently, it's from an infection I had at some point that caused the tube to close off and fill with fluid. I knew something was going on but I was not expecting that. I'm not sure what the plan is going forward. Still waiting on my Dr. to call me. I have been doing some research online and it says alot of times Dr.s recommend removing the tube because it may leak toxic fluid into my uterus which makes it difficult for an embryo to implant. I'm thinking about going to see an accupuncturist/herbalist as Iv'e read they have some success in repairing this condition. Looks like I'll be putting off TTC until I can get this issue resolved.

Mrs Flashe- I'm sorry to hear you are giving up on TTC but I truly do understand. I know what you mean about it changing you. I def feel like I have isolated myself from friends and family because its just too hard for me to be around new babies. All of my friends are new mothers or pregnant these days. No one understands how hard it is unless they have been through it. Good luck to you.

10 years ago

Good Luck to you Mrs Flasche! May this new path bring you more hope and joy for the future. Hoping that you are able to bring a little one who needs a home into your lives.

*hugs*

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

So, its been 68 days since my current cycle started. It was frought with stress so i never got to conccerned about being so late to start my next cycle.

from september 12 - october 8 (or thereabouts) i took 3 tests all were negative. Today is day 30 that i'm overdue for af. Tomorrow, i'm booked in to see a doctor, fingers crossed i get some answers (or a bfp)

User Image

10 years ago

What a frustrating wait courtly :( I really feel for you and hope you get sorted out at your appointment!

I am onto my fourth cycle on clomid. Let's see how this one goes. Endless stress! And I have lost my voice. Staying off work tomorrow to try and recover it!

10 years ago

I'm still no closer to knowing whats going on with my body.

I have to get blood tests done but i'm also being sent for my second pelvic ultrasound for PCOS in 12months

I had one august last year that came back all clear and I told the doctor that but his still sending me for another one, so needless to say this doctor hasn't given me much confidence that we'll get to the bottom of my problems.

For now I just have to accept that I've been waiting for AF for 32days with 4 negative POAS tests done since September 12th to yesterday.

User Image

10 years ago

Have any of you ladies ever tried accupuncture? I started going on Oct 17 and 2 days later I ovulated on my own with no fertility drugs! I was really shocked. The only other times I know for sure I ovulated in the last year were 2 out of the 3 months I was on clomid. I don't think it is going to help with my blocked tube but it does seem to be helping with my hormonal imbalance already. I'm not expecting to get pregnant until I can have surgery for the blocked tube but I suppose there is still a chance!

10 years ago

I tried acupuncture, but I think the practitioner created more stress than the procedure was worth. She was constantly analyzing what I was eating, what I was doing, and really was kind of a pain. I know she was hoping that the eastern medicine thing would stick and I'd be a patient for life, but I just didn't like her nit-picking. (And I was willing to give everything the benefit of the doubt...she would tell me to do one thing one day, then tell me to do the complete opposite the next, and couldn't understand why I would be doing the first thing. I couldn't keep up.)

I am so pleased that it worked for you, though. I know of a lot of people who had success through acupuncture, but unfortunately, it just wasn't worth it.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

I have been doing acupuncture for the past 12 weeks along with herbs, etc. I really, really want to believe that it is doing something but, to date, have not had a BFP nor more regular periods. My practitioner said that it often works "quietly" but without something tangible / measurable to know it's working, I'm finding myself becoming skeptical.

I am starting my first round of Clomid tomorrow, cd 5 - 9 on 50mg. I have been TTC for 6 months with no success despite all of my tests coming out normal; my doctor prescribed it to me to see if it will help me conceive, although I do think I am already ovulating on my own so I'm not totally clear on how it is supposed to help. I am very nervous about the side effects, particularly the emotional aspect. Am hoping that it's not too bad!

10 years ago

ellewo I was quite worried before I started clomid, just not being sure how it would affect me. There is only one side effect i have had, and that is the hot flashes. They are incredible! I take it at night time right before going to sleep so it doesn't stop me going to sleep.

Emmotionally the clomid itself hasn't had any effect (except in that I am relieved to be able to DO something to help me conceive!) I have found that on the reverse side of that I get extremely fragile and sad when I know AF is about to arrive. Then again, this might just be because of how long we have been trying and the fact that we are nearing my due date for the baby I miscarried. Onto our 4th cycle with clomid.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo