Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

551 - 556 of 556 Replies

Sleepyanise, i dont understand why your previous doctor said that there is no hope. I have read a lot of success stories although women were diagnosed with pcos. Stay positive, this will help!
I am on dpo 4 and very stressed for the iui outcome. I cant stand more disapointments!
Good luck dear!

9 years ago

Hello, hello.

Long time no chat. How is everyone going?

So an update on me. Bub is (nearly) 10months old and we have been ttc #2 since March.

I honestly didn't think it possible but the ttw's for #2 are more nerve wracking than they were for our son.

I'm 4 DPO and having some very painful cramping. If this cycle doesn't take our GP is insisting I go onto Clomid to see if that helps us conceive #2 before our self-imposed "conception deadline" of our son's 3rd birthday (the sooner we get pregnant again the better really, so i can get back to work, as horrible as it may sound).

User Image

8 years ago

Also a massive congratulations to you on the birth of your little man shelob xo

User Image

8 years ago

Hi Courtly! Congratulations for your baby and I wish you the best for the next one!
It seems that people from the board are not active and I hope that means that they have their babies!
AFM, I am still trying without success. I tried 3 IUIs with no success and now I have planned to go for IVF.

8 years ago

Looks like I'm on the baby train again.

Did a HPT on the 24th that was negative, but just did another that came back with a BFP.

In absolute shock. I was told it may not take as long to conceive the second time around, but I certainly wasn't expecting it to be this quick.

But the BFP certainly explains why I've been so sick lately (nausea 24/7 for 2-3 weeks, hungry but not being able to eat much all the same as when pregnant with our son).

User Image

8 years ago

courtly, congratulations one more time!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo