Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 556 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone,

I just started seeing an acupuncturist a couple weeks ago, and so far I like it. I have noticed better circulation (my hands and feel are always cold) and she picked up on my anemia right away. I started clomid at the same time too, so hard to tell what I'm feeling from which treatment. Clomid didn't have too many negative side effects for me - maybe a bit more night sweats.

I seem to ovulate fine on my own, and basically have unexplained infertility, as we both checked out fine and have been trying for over 3 years and not even a miscarriage. Just had my trigger shot of HCG today but not doing an IUI this cycle - we'll see how it works on our own. Nasty cramping and pains from follicles on both sides today after the shot, but I'm really hoping that it causes more than one egg to be released to give us a better shot at a BFP.

It does feel great to feel like I'm doing something that just might get us results. I've tried pretty much every natural and home remedy and supplement.

User Image

10 years ago

Have any of you had a variable response to clomid? I had a blood test for estradiol the other day and it came back indicating I wasn't growing any follicles. They don't think I will ovulate this cycle. I think I will , but it will just be late (because I always ovulate, even if it takes a few weeks!). I wasn't monitored last cycle but two cycles ago on clomid I had an amazing response. It is frustrating that it is so different each cycle. I was expecting to ovulate about now but looks like I will have a long wait. So hard to time things too. And OPKs don't seem to work for me anymore (negative both my last two cycles). If I haven't ovulated by the time they do my progesterone then they are likely to put me up to 100mg. I am pleased about that as I am out of the usual time frame for clomid pregnancies now!

10 years ago

Shelob, I took Clomid 3 months and didn't ovulate the last month. Last month I wasn't on anything and ovulated on my own. Its enough to drive you crazy. I never know what to expect. I seem to have a different cycle every month.

10 years ago

Yay, I am not alone! Thanks MammaD29! Are you going to go on clomid again? Did you up the dose at all? I am starting to show some signs ovulation might be on the way (cm) so I am hoping it does still happen even if it is later than usual. I like as many chances to make a baby as possible!

10 years ago

I prob will not try another round of Clomid. Right now I'm just doing acupuncture until I can have surgery for my blocked tube. The accupuncture seems to be helping with my crazy cycles. It shortend my cycle from 37 days to 31. I'm hoping by January when I'm planning to do surgery my cycles will be more regular and hopefully we can finally get pregnant. Hopefully a higher dose will be what you need or you may want to ask about femara. My Dr. Told me when Clomid doesn't do the trick sometimes femara does. I have a prescription for it but haven't tried it yet.

10 years ago

Just got the results for my latest pelvic ultrasound. According to the doctor i have perfectly healthy uterus and ovaries. The blood test showed i wasnt pregnant. But i need to keep loosing weight. And had yet more blood taken today for a further round of blood tests, this time looking at my testosterone levels.

User Image

10 years ago

So the last time I wrote on this thread I was awaiting test results for testosterone levels. After having a second pelvic ultrasound and a barrage of blood test that confirmed I wasn't pregnant didn't have PCOS that my thyroid function was normal that I didn't have diabetes etc....

Well those results are well and truly back. All my hormone levels are fine. My bad cholesterol levels were low my good cholesterol levels were a little higher than normal.

Overall I'm healthy, just with too much extra weight on my bones.

5 weeks later I'm down roughly 5-8kg, I have a job that keeps me super busy and finally after a 4 month absence my period has started back up, enforcing the belief that stress was the #1 factor behind why my period suddenly stopped.

My partner returns home from work in a couple of days and will be home for 3 weeks before having to leave again, so the silver lining is that he'll be home at the optimal time to conceive

I should also mentioned my partner has done the maths and figures we'll baby dance at least 3 times a day every day for the 3 weeks his home.....so that's a minimum of baby dancing 63 times (he put this up on facebook for all our friends and family to see even)

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Courtly nice to hear from u. Wish you well in these next couple of weeks. Afm Im currently 3dpo and ovulated on my own this month with no clomid. Im charting, Opk and checking cm/cp. Just got my ch today and I am super anxious to test. I really feel good this month so I am hoping for a Christmas BFP.

Keep me updated Courtly. : )

User Image

10 years ago

Hi girls! I am having an interesting cycle. Went up to 100mg clomid for the first time and that was interesting as I had four days of bad abdominal cramping before I ovulated! My estradiol level was fantastic at 5 days before ovulation, and my progesterone was fantastic at 4 days after ovulation. I am now at 8dpo so patiently-ish waiting.

10 years ago

Oh. really tot I was in ds past cycle. On 4th cycle 100mg clomid. ttc#1. DH- 50 n me-37. We are planning for a much needed break now. can I join d forum at ds point? congratulations to all who got their miracles n for d rest of us. Baby dust!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo