Community post

Discussion

September 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing IUI or in process of IVF this month

206 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 206 Replies | Last Page

thorntoj86 best wishes with transfer!!

AFM, well. Hell. Now I have EWCM again. Maybe I didn't ovulate yet after all. Odd.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

thorn -

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

You are all amazing, thank you for your advice.

SMC, we are delighted for you, and others are right, I feel like it gives me hope that our stories can have the ending we all hope for.

9 years ago

Well did the transfer earlier. They transferred one 10 cell embie. They didn't give me a specific grade but told me it was good. Now the waiting game beginsâ?¦.blood test scheduled for September 27th.

9 years ago

Thorn - I hope the time will fly by for you :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

SMC, your so sweet.. I know for me at least it will be hard after 3 years of trying not to shout it from the roof top.. I am encouraged and thrilled for you.. Please keep us updated :)
thorntoj86, yay! 1 good 1 is all you need! gl and I hope this tww goes by SOOO quick..
Esmkay, I also agree.. unless of course you have yet to ovulate... strange that would show again.. our damn bodies are so cruel.. I hope you still get another shot at it though.. fxed 4u
opalfoxy, hoping good news for you!
Basia30, sounds good that there is another plan in place.. really hoping you don't need it!
AFM I went in for my scan yesterday and doc said follicles still needed to grow.. I left super disappointed.. think the biggest one was 15.5 but we did count 30+(hard to get an exact # because they were big and one on top of the other) of them... Today I went in expecting him to tell me at least one more day of stims.. but low and behold I had at least 10 on each side at 18+ and many more in the 15 and 16 range!! He also said my uterus was ready and had an excellent lining of 10.5! SO after 9 days of stims I get to Trigger tonight at 8pm, and then ER will be Thursday morning at 8am! Can't wait to be in my tww!!
quick question.. I had them mix trigger shot yesterday and it's been in the fridge.. doc said I could pull it out 2 hours before it's time for the shot if I wanted to so it wasn't as cold... any recommendations on if I should do this or not? Also, they kept 1/3 of the trigger and gave me the rest.. said I will do my trigger tonight, and then the day of ER they will give me the rest to keep my ovaries responding?? anyone ever heard of this??

9 years ago

Hi Ladies, I'm a success story from a few months ago. I've still been hanging around stalking you ladies and wishing you the best. For those of you who know my history (MC at 15 weeks due to heterotaxy (wrong side anatomy issue)) you know I was really worried about this pregnancy and couldn't breathe easy until after the NT scan. Well I had my NT scan last week and everything was perfect.They double and triple checked all the the anatomy. And after several years of TTC and 6 rounds of IUI ... I now feel like I can fully enjoy this pregnancy. I just wanted to stop by and say Thank You again for all of the support you showed me during our TTC journey. I wish each of you BFPs in the very near future.

9 years ago

Tkadams, so wonderful to hear :)

Tubal, your stats sound really good!

SMC, your posts don't worry me, I've always been excited for women that are expecting

I got my bloods back Bfn :( Still no AF but my clinic things that very soon due to my progestrone levels (I do seem to have a 16 day luiteal phase though)

I said I'd do another iui, so this will be my third. Tkadams, maybe I should do more like you, I can afford more iui's.
My Dr is not keen on IVF for me because of the AMH being less than 1.

Sigh (Just found my AMH score from 2010 it was .36 - I wonder what it is now! Maybe undetectable, it is four years later)

9 years ago

my ultrasound went alright, she said it was hard to see but she could see one in there. she looked around and said "one for now". i am ecstatic to be pregnant with one baby, but really thought it was going to be multiples. i guess it still could be. at least with one baby the risks are lower and that is a nice feeling knowing that. it is a bit more real seeing it on the ultrasound.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

9 years ago

SMC :) that is such a great news :)

girls I have a question for you - so this cycle I was on 50 mg clomid and my follicle was about 19.6mm before I ovulated. Ovulation was weird and my LH hormone was basically high for the whole 2 weeks of the cycle but I did have surge (lasted 3 days). First RE told me that he will do 100mg for this cycle but I asked him about having trigger shot and when the nurse called me in she told me that I will be giving myself injections for a week or so starting with CD#2 and then I will do trigger shot the day they tell me to do it.
My question is: does the trigger shot always comes with those other injections? or the trigger shot has nothing to do with the injections I will be giving myself for the first week or so of the cycle?
I am waiting to get in the mail more info from them with the exact name of drugs, etc I will be taking but I was just wondering if you girls have any advice

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo