Community post

Discussion

September 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing IUI or in process of IVF this month

206 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 206 Replies | Last Page

tubal

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Tubal, DELIGHTED that things are going well!! Let's hope those little guys keep on keepin' on.

It's also good to hear stories about the progesterone not being a total nightmare. Thanks for being reassuring. And the great thing is, I know I can expect total, frank honesty on this forum, which positive reports even more reassuring!!

AFM: final scan today. Doc feels that I have responded well - he thinks possibly slightly over-responded so he reduced my Gonal-F dose today and halved my trigger dosage. All set to go for Thursday, all being well!! I am feeling a bit bloated and definitely don't feel like doing anything more exerting than walking the dogs - but a hot water bottle in the evening and LOTS of water during the day is really helping.

Sorry for the folks who had AF show up. Rubbish!

9 years ago

at my second scan yesterday the docor aid that things couldn't be see clearly and what they could see blood flow was abnormal around. my hcg levels are high enough they say they should clearly see something. i have to go for another scan to see. but they are already saying D&C. i am devastated.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

9 years ago

Oh smc.. I'm so so sorry... I know nothing will make it better.. But they arnt sure yet.. Try to stay positive.. Prayers your way sweetie.. I hope so much they are wrong..

9 years ago

SMC_future_momma, I am so terribly sorry.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

Oh honey..... Hug. Try not to give up just yet.....

9 years ago

SMC - I will pray for you girl. Stay strong. I really hope 2nd scan would give you great news.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

I'm so sorry SMC!

9 years ago

left ectopic pregnancy confirmed. scheduling surgery.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

9 years ago

So sorry SMC, best wishes for your recovery. If you need us we're here for you.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo