Community post

Discussion

September 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing IUI or in process of IVF this month

206 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 206 Replies | Last Page

so the wondfos i have been using have all been negative including this morning. but this morning i also took an FRER and there is definitely a faint line there (confirmed by my husband). i will keep testing and hopefully it gets darker!! i am cautiously optimistic that this is an actual BFP. I have never had a BFP before.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

9 years ago

SMC - that is so exciting :)
I hope the line progresses !!! test tomorrow with FMU :)

I love to see some good news

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

BelieveItWillHappen, ET wasn't too bad. You don't have to have a superfull bladder, just moderately full because they use an external ultrasound instead of transvaginal, so having some volume in the bladder pushes the uterus closer to the surface so it's easier to visualize. And by the time I got to ET, I had already had tons of IUIs and SISs and mock transfers, so they had me pretty well mapped out and it wasn't too bad. Just a little uncomfortable, especially when they leave the catheter in to go check the delivery tube to make sure they delivered all the embryos and nothing stayed behind (our last IVF, one stayed in the tube, so they had to load up and do it again - they said it's not uncommon and wouldn't hurt outcomes - I did get pregnant that round).

SMC_future_momma, so exciting!! CONGRATS!!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

BelieveIT: welcome and lots of baby dust to you! I have been with this board for a while.. not always active, but wow we have more IVFers than ever I think this month! I'm glad to be one of them! ;)
Opalfox congrats on getting the IUI done, now the waiting game.. sounds hopeful with the nurse being so positive! fxed for you. I went and looked at vitamins today.. and I felt stupid, I found D3.. but it was D3 1000, D3 2000? I assume that is just how much you get per pill? blah...
Basia, feels good to have those done! glad it's over I bet, now on to the testing and waiting.. hope your pos comes quick so you can get right in to that tww..
SumerianMaiden, glad to hear you are getting some rest from this wicked circle..
SMC! How exciting!! I hope so much this is it for you! Post a pic for us in the morning!! Congrats!!!! ;)

AFM, off to see the doctor for my suppression appointment tomorrow.. why does this week seem to be dragging so much? CD 1 for me.. wish I could jump forward 2 weeks and get this part over with... I keep reading about the ER being okay.. but with as many eggs as you get, how painful does it make your ovaries?

9 years ago

SMC, yay fingers crossed for darker results soon :) :)

tubalrevsalttc30, yes the 1000, 2000 is the amount in the dose. I'm taking 2000 a day because it has been all cloudy here and I've been inside alot

1dpiui I feel better today, pretty confident all than cramping yesterday morning was Ovulation and the headache was my estrogen peaking to release the egg. I have a high surge on my charts when I ovulate.

9 years ago

Hello m new to this group.
hv done my iui in august ..m 11dpo...my hpt still negative m much worried.hv 28 day regular cycle.
My gynacologist put me on folic acid only no more supplements till till hpt positive.

9 years ago

Smc vch dpo is yous vn it's 2 lines. ..i mean positive?

9 years ago

tubal_ i will have my husband take a picture and post it asap.

highspirits_ the first faint BFP was 7days past a 5/6day frozen embryo transfer. in dpos that is around 12-14, but it is not really counted that way. my official blood test is 12 days after the transfer, which is Monday! can't wait to see what level we are at. we transferred 3 embryos.

So i was starting to convince myself it could be an evaporation line (which it still could be) but i did get a faint line on the wondfo as well as the FRER this morning. so that must mean my hcg is increasing right?? one FRER left and since hcg double every 24 hours or so it should be darker tom ...maybe.

I am going to my brother-in-laws wedding this weekend. going to try to keep all this excitement inside of me, everyone of course knows we have been trying for a long time, but they don't know we did IVF. looking forward to sneaking off to the bathroom to give myself a PIO shot in the middle of the rehearsal dinner and the wedding.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

9 years ago

tubalrevsalttc30, depending on how many follicles you mature, you will probably be pretty uncomfortable by ER. I'm usually ready to scoop the eggs out myself with a spoon, so ER is a relief. And I tend to feel much better immediately after ER, tummy is nice and flat again and the ovary pain is mostly gone until ... DUN DUN DUN ... the next day. The follicles fill back up with fluid, so it can be really uncomfortable. I also had mild OHSS (if your estrogen is over 3000, they may have you do a 1/2 trigger shot or a lupron trigger - if you didn't do lupron in your protocol - to try and avoid OHSS), which is super miserable - some people say to drink gatorade and eat beef jerky to try and combat that - I don't know if it really helps, but at least you feel like you're doing something. Usually by ET 5 days later, the bloating is subsiding. Although if you get pregnant, you can get secondary onset OHSS, which is also super miserable - but it's easier to bear because you're pregnant. Good luck!!

p.s. OHSS is no joke. Keep an eye on bloating and the scale, if you gain 5-10 pounds overnight, call your doctor ASAP.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

SMC_future_momma, hooray for lines!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo