Community post

Discussion

September 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing IUI or in process of IVF this month

206 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 206 Replies | Last Page

Dang Essemkay :( sorry hun.. hate the disappointment...wish I could say something to make it better...
SMC, It's still very early... fxed for you! I'll be checking in on you! I am really hoping we get to freeze some, just so I can have the piece of mind that this isn't the only try for us.. I think this cycle with meds ended up being 10.5k, and then a FET cycle they said was about 1800, so sounds similar to me :)
Basia, I would have slapped her too.. like I said in my previous post.. I really think many of these people are just oblivious to the pain they cause... sad, but I remember having a girl waitress for me about 8 years ago.. she was going though the IVF process, but I knew nothing about it.. she had 4 failed cycles, cysts.. you name it, and I was preggo (by mistake) with my daughter.. I haven't seen her in years, but I would bet I was one of those insensitive, heartless, rude people that had no clue the pain I unintentionally inflicted on her :(

AFM.. nothing new.. just waiting for AF...

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I'd like to join in if you don't mind. I am starting stims later this month for my 1st IVF. I had 2 IUIs. #1 was a chemical. #2 was negative. Those 2 wws were horrific emotionally, so I can't even imagine what this one will be like. DH and I are both 37. Diagnosis is unexplained. I have 1 ovary. My uterus is tilted back which was kind of a problem with the IUI, and may be a bigger problem when it comes time for ET. Baby dust to all!

p.s. Basia you are a brave woman going to a baby shower! I am basically a hermit nowadays! I definitely would have slapped that person!

9 years ago

Texas and Basia I always got the when are you going to have a baby routine, I always just said I'm not. Then when it happened I said omg how did that happen? You honestly don't have to explain to anyone

Tubalrevsal, just make sure it is enought Vitamin D3 - the prenatals say Vitamin D (but not what type)

I had my IUI today. We are unexplained fertility to, although the nurse thinks because my & DH results look so good she can't understand why no bfps yet

9 years ago

Essemkay - sorry

Opalfoxy - fingers crossed for your IUI

BelieveIt - welcome :)

I hope somebody here will share a good news soon and announce BFP :)

I just finished my first round of Clomid. Now I will start testing (OPKs) on Thursday till I get that smiley face

to everybody

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Good morning ladies. Thought I would stop by and check in on everyone! Here is hoping everyones BFPs are just around the corner!

I haven't done a thing with my TTC stuff. I never did get a BFP OPK and today is CD 19 I think. So rest assured I most likely have a cyst. I have not made the appt. yet with my Obgyn to find out what his Plan B is...if he has one. And I also have not heard anything back yet from MPLS in regards to their chart review.

Its been kinda relaxing I suppose this month and most of last month past the HSG. I think I am going to wait about another month to make the appt. with my Obgyn. I know cysts can go away on their own, so I thought one more month sure cant hurt anything. So I will likely make the appt for some time post ovulation next cycle.

Hope all are well!

9 years ago

I'm a bit achy today 1dpiui. I hope that means something good. I had no trigger again, they said my hormone surges are good. I also have a bit of a headache

I was questioning th nurse and she said your hormones behave so well I am surprised you don't get pregnant easily even if your are 40. I like this clinic, I wish I had found them when I was 33 :/

Welcome Believe, I also have the titlted uterus thing going on, I have had a baby before but certainly if make you wonder if it makes conceptions more difficult. My diagnosis is unexplained to

9 years ago

I have a severely twisted and retroverted uterus (and cervix) - made IUIs and IVFs a bit tricky, but they swore it was not a factor in infertility.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

i have a tilted and an arcuate uteus..they also said not a factor in infertility

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

9 years ago

Thank you ladies!

The tilted uterus made my IUIs painful!

Essemkay was your ET painful or did you have to have a superfull bladder?? I'm way more afraid of that than all the shots.

9 years ago

I just had a big cramp, horrid it hurt. My ovaries must be doing overtime. They didn't do a scan this time and I've had no trigger, ughh

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo