Community post

Discussion

September 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing IUI or in process of IVF this month

206 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 206 Replies | Last Page

I just booked on for my next iui, I think it might be a weekend affair this time

9 years ago

Hi, ladies,

Just checking in. I went on a girls trip to LA this weekend. Of the girls is engaged and was telling me about her PCOS and other things so I told her about my story and to get help sooner than later. It ended with me in tears and the friends telling me to blog about this story. I thought about doing this a year ago to tell my story but I don't really want to release my identity and I really hoped that I wouldn't have a story to tell.

This weekend my smell was super heightened and one of the girls kept telling me maybe I was pregnant. It was annoying and now it's in my head, which means when AF comes, I will be devastated. Supposed to start on Thursday, which is also our 4 year wedding anniversary. Would be super nice to give him a test with a pink line as a gift to my hubby. :)

9 years ago • Post starter

jojogo- good luck with your retrieval

red - I really hope you will get BFP as your wedding anniversary :)

opalfoxy - hopefully this will be the final IUI

Sumerian - I hope you will be able to see the doctor before that

tubal - keep us updated.

and to all of you girls

today I am 10dpo and 11pdIUI, I will start testing tomorrow

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Tubal - cramping is better. Still get one every once in awhile but nothing like the first two days post transfer. I'm on Crinone, which is a vaginal gel. Getting close to your transfer date! Is it tomorrow? Exciting!

Jojogo - good luck with your ER! As for progesterone I have really only noticed the cramping. Not sure about the messiness. I have found the crinone really isn't messy - which is good since I have to take it in the morning.

Basia - yay! So close to testing! Sending good thoughts your way.

AFM - nothing really to report. Still just waiting. Ugh.

9 years ago

jojogo, I hear you on the hubby part.. mine quite smoking with me, caffeine, as well as a couple other things.. He still isn't the most fun person to be around LOL. So far no issues with the Progesterone creme.. maybe a little cramping, and I am still so fricking bloated that I have pain around my rib cage.. weird right?

opalfoxy, fxed for your next cycle hun!

red78701, oh! so exciting! hoping this one is it for you!

thorntoj86, glad to hear the cramping is getting better.. I am sure part of it is the progesterone creme... Did they make you start injections on top of your gel? I met another girl going through the same cycle as me and she had her transfer today.. they started her on these.. and now I'm scared to death.. :/ Remind me how much longer till you test? are you going to test out trigger? wait for beta? I tested this morning just to see if trigger was still there, and of course it was... so silly lol

AFM, Transfer is scheduled for 3pm tomorrow..but he warned me he might move me to a 6dt....I'm really hoping not though.. I can't wait any longer in fear I'll have nothing to put back or freeze.. either way planning on staying up there and kicking my feet up in a hotel room with good room service lol The 3d report I got on Sunday from doc was good, but not great.. We had a total of 16 fertilize, and 14 made it to day 3.. however 1 was arresting already, and we had 8 that looked really good (8-10 cell) and the rest he said were slow growing... he said too soon to tell what would happen with those, but not to worry... well of course.. I am worried now that I'll get to day 5 and they will all be dead.. it's BS that they don't give a 4 day report.. I have cried and cried.. and it's not that bad.. I just need to find a way to not stress and be positive.. hopefully when i get the call early tomorrow it will be good news and I can relax a little...

9 years ago

Tubal - the beta is set for Saturday morning. I don't have any additional progesterone I will need to take. I did a lupron trigger since I am high risk for developing OHSS, so I'm not sure I need to test out the trigger. I tested a few days ago (when it was way too early) to see, but it was negative so I'm assuming there isn't anything I need to test out. I'm thinking of testing before then though so I can prepare myself for bad news. DH and I were planning on going to a fair and I'd rather not be a crying mess when I get the call on Sat. Got a letter in the mail yesterday that we had no embryos to freeze. That means if this didn't work I will have to start all over again so I'm just mentally trying to prepare for that.

I wouldn't worry about your numbers. I doubt they are all going to stop growing. It seems like you have many really good ones. And if you make it to day 6 that means they are great quality, doesn't it? Either way, I'm sure you will have some to transfer and most likely a few to freeze. I've heard of some coming back even if they had a slow start, so who knows. It's hard not to end up in negative town though. Wishing you the best of luck on your transfer today!

9 years ago

Tubal - good luck today :)

Today I am 11dpo and BFN.
I was cramping the whole day yesterday and there was a bit off blood this morning. AF will most likely start today or tomorrow.

New cycle, new drugs, 2nd IUI

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

I'm so sorry Basia :( Isn't 11dpiui still kind of early though?

In any event, at least you have a plan for next month and you will sort of know what to expect. Hopefully having the trigger will make it easier to know when exactly you will have the IUI and time that a little better - or at least make it a little less stressful than this month.

9 years ago

Good luck today, Tubal!!

Sorry, Basia. Looks like we're moving into a new month together. AF came last night. I even went to the store to buy more pregnancy tests last night so I could test this morning. I swear they're like a bad omen or something. Every time I even think of testing, the witch shows. Oh well. We go to Mexico in 4 weeks so at least I know I can party now. Get down to serious business when we come back.

9 years ago • Post starter

Well, just got a call that out of the 12 that were left on day 3.. we still have 12 on day 5!! oh i'm over the moon!! 7 he said are really close to perfect and he is very pleased with all of them.. the other 5 are not the best, but he wants to give it one more day on them to decide.. Now he is calling back between 12 and 1pm today to say if today or tomorrow.. the waiting is killing me, but my embies are doing good.. it's enough for now!! ;)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo