Community post

Discussion

September 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing IUI or in process of IVF this month

206 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 206 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Tubal,
There's nothing they can do about my hips unless they replace them. I can take codine for the pain but no anti-inflammitories. It might be ok but likely I'll be on crutches or bedridden most of the time then when I've got into a breast feeding routine I'll go for the hip replacement. Not gonna be easy but worth it!

Baby dust to you!

9 years ago

anithenanny - sorry about your hips :(

I went for another ultrasound and blood work this morning. My right ovary has a 15 mm follicle. It was 13 on Saturday.
Why is this time dragging so much. And also it looks like Clomid slowed down the whole process for me. I usually got a positive OPK on CD #15 (today I am CD#14 and for sure ovulation is not happening in the next few days).
I feel super discouraged these few past days.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Need your advice !
So I got phonecall back from the Dr. office. Bloodwork looks good.
I think they are checking my LH through bloodwork. So they want me in tomorrow to re-do it.
This is what I am struggling with:
If I get LH surge for example tonight and blood work tomorrow morning and they call me in the afternoon to come in for IUI the next day... is there possibility that I will miss the O date?
This just sound so weird to me. :(

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

HCG is at 62.6!! i am officially pregnant! It felt like this day would never come. she told me they do an ultrasound when the levels are closer to 1300. they are testing it again on Wednesday and Friday.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

9 years ago

Yay, SMC! How exciting!! The one fun thing about being on this forum is we get to find out first. LOL!

Basia, I have no idea. I would say if you test tonight and get a positive then maybe just tell the office that you got a positive on the test and see if they'll skip the blood test and go straight to IUI tomorrow.

9 years ago • Post starter

Basia I don't think they will miss the surge you have 24 hours when you are super fertile. My guess is your LH is not high enough to do an iui at the moment, so do the test in the morning, then if the LH level is correct you could be doing an iui that afternoon. Put your man on warning he might have to go to the clinic. I'm on my 2nd iui.

SMC CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I just got my, yes you ovulated 7 days ago blood results - I already knew. 7 more days until my pg test

9 years ago

SMC Congrats!!!!!! OMG how exciting!!!

Basia I know with my 2 IUIs it was hard to let go and trust that the clinic knew what they were doing. But they do. Although if you really suspect trouble I'd find a new dr! You (and DH) just have to keep your schedule really flexible around this time. I just keep telling myself that it's my dr and nurse's job to worry about getting me pregnant. It makes me feel better.

Did I tell you ladies I got approved for 50% off my IVF meds?? Whoo hoo!

9 years ago

Hi girls! man it's been quiet these past few days.. came in to catch up... YAY for you SMC! I'm so happy and excited for you! Can't wait to hear what your 2nd beta is!
BelieveItWillHappen how'd you accomplish that?? I'm jealous! I am so amazed at how much they cost! when are you starting your cycle??
opalfoxy, halfway there chicka! are you waiting the whole 7 days to test? fxed for you!
Basia30, how are you? Have they done an IUI yet? hoping things are going perfect for you..
anithenanny, will be worth it for sure!

AFM: today is day 3 of stims.. hubs want me to make a video documentary for the whole process... so I'm trying, but i'm not a get in front of the camera and blab my story kind of girl, but it's still fun to try, and would be neat to have if we are successful :) Went in for my first blood draw to see how I'm responding to the meds, and doc says its perfect, actually slowed down some of my meds.. have the first u/s this Saturday morning.. hoping we get to trigger the 14th or 15th!! Just now starting to get a little cramping in my abdomen... feeling gassy and bloated.. still feel pretty good emotionally minus standing in the bathroom crying over the stupid shot, poked myself 20 times trying to find a not so sensitive spot since I have bruising everywhere, and by the time I was done there was blood everywhere... will just get it over from now on.. felt like a damn idiot when it was done lol

9 years ago

Hey y'all! SO glad to hear the news SMC!!!! Congrats, soo happy for you!

My news: started another period on CD 23, so yeah pretty sure I had (have) a cyst hanging out in there.

But on a brighter note, I have the appt to see my regular Obgyn on the 18th to see what his "plan B" is if he has one. But they also called back from MPLS to tell me they will see me! So that's great news! I see them via telehealth at my primary care dc's office on the 29th...

Went back to work part time starting this past Monday. Feels good to be out of the house again! Been trying to get my Etsy shop all ready for the Holidays as well!!

Hope this finds everyone else doing well and wishing for all those BFP's for yall!

9 years ago

Smc!!!!!!! Oh my gosh. Congrats baby!!!!!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo