Community post

Discussion

September 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing IUI or in process of IVF this month

206 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 206 Replies | Last Page

tubalrevsalttc30 sounds like the retrieval was pretty nasty! Hope it's worth it. It sounds like you got a really good number of eggs. It's helping me psych up for mine which is due on Thursday.

hoping everything goes well for you over next few days. And that the pain and bloating subside. YUCK!

9 years ago

tubal so sorry you had to go though this but they retrieved a lot of eggs :) yey
I never done it but I heard that most Dr. put you to sleep during procedure.
Let us updated how the whole process is going.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

As for me:
I have been spotting for the 3rd day. It is a bit of blood mixed in with CM. Unfortunately that is something I am familiar with :(
I guess the only thing that is left now is to wait. I will get blood work done on September 25th if I don't get period by then.

jojogo - good luck with your retrieval :)

to all of you girls. I hope this month is great for all of us.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Jojogo, good luck with yours also! when is your first US?
Basia, sorry to hear you are spotting.. not out just yet, and happy that there is a plan either way for future cycles!

AFM, thank you all for the well wishes.. today seems to be much better.. although tempted to go get something to help with a bowel movement because it is too painful to go.. and i still have yet to since yesterday morning..Just got the call from my doc.. 23 mature and he said 13 for sure were fertilized and looking good already and a few following close behind.. guessed that by the end of day we'd be at 16 or 17! I would have been happy with 10..and wasn't sure if I should have done assisted fertilization or not... so I think I can take a big sign of relief and just trust in gods plan from here.. have done everything I can to make it this far... just going to play the waiting game now. Should get another call Sunday to see where we are, and how many are left, but the plan is to do a 5dt on Tuesday at 1 pm! Start my progesterone suppositories tomorrow morning.

9 years ago

Tubal - those numbers are great! Hope you continue to feel better. Can't believe you were awake for the retrieval!

Basia - sorry you are spotting, but hopefully it doesn't mean anything!

Jojogo - hope stims are going well and good luck with the retrieval!

AFM - still just waitingâ?¦which might be the worst part.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

9 years ago

When are you testing girls?

9 years ago

Tubal, all those blastocysts sound great :) Best of luck, are you going to freeze some?

I went to a Naturopath, she is getting me some stronger magnesium to go with my D3. Told me to add some Zinc. And I'm getting a stronger prenatal and Ovarianne (for stronger eggs). She also said AMH is just a number, don't worry about it.

If anything all this should be good for my health :)

I've started my next round of Femara, not long to Ovulation again for me.

This will be iui number 3

9 years ago

Wasted month here for us. Was scheduled to see my regular obgyn on the 18th and he had a family emergency and was out, so waiting on it to be rescheduled. Was supposed to see the RE from MPLS on MOn. the 29th, but they cancelled and rescheduled. I don't know when it will be yet as they just mail me a letter telling me when the new appt. is.

I likely wont be able to go see the MPLS doc now til after the 1st of the year as my hubby cant take any time of right now. This is the start of his busy season and it wont let up til mid Jan. now.....

Friggen bummed the heck out :/

9 years ago

thorntoj86, how are you? cramping any better? are you on Progesterone suppositories? I heard these can cause some cramping.. just started them today, and they aren't that bad as of yet.. Hope you're feeling good! When are you testing btw? I think I will test out trigger starting the day after my transfer! Might not be best, but I am a control freak.. think it will help my sanity lol
opalfoxy, Thanks.. doubt all will make it to blast stage, but if we have any that can be frozen, we will freeze as many as we can! GL with your next IUI.. hope 3 is your lucky number!!
SumerianMaiden, I'm so sorry.. I wish you had different news... :(

AFM.. hoping when i get the call tomorrow I've not lost too many...tomorrow they will be 3d embies..stressing over it! :(

9 years ago

Tubal, i am so excited for you that your little guys are fertilised and growing - and so many of them have responded! Please keep us up to date with how things are going for you.

I am interested to hear how the progesterone makes you feel too - out of everything I was told I think that is the one thing I am looking forward to least - except that it means that I need to take it because they are putting an embie in me :) I was advised to use them just before bed time because they were so messy :/

Praying that next stages go well for you!

AFM: thanks all for your well wishes. i am excited about the next steps and feeling positive. I'm drinking lots and lots of water as I noticed I got quite dehydrated and got a bad headache when I didn't. Had a bit of a heart to heart with hubby last night - he is such a worrier, and I guess he hasn't really had anything to focus on because he's not doing all the meds. Feeling bad for him. And he's lowered his caffeine intake and abstaining from beer so that isn't helping!!

It feels a bit like the final countdown now - I'm on my last Gonal-F injection pen, and almost at the end of my suprecur, and my final scan before retrieval is on Tuesday. Yikes! I had my first scan last Thursday there and the doctor was very happy with how everything was proceeding. 'Plenty of follicles but not too many'. Woohoo!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo