Community post

Discussion

September 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing IUI or in process of IVF this month

206 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 206 Replies | Last Page

jojogo, that's awesome numbers!! hoping your fertilization report is just as awesome! Glad to hear your experience wasn't as bad as mine... and you're feeling good! ;) Let us know how things are going.. the wait to hear the reports was tough.. but it all seems to work it'self out in the end :)
Thanks all.. it's already been a long couple days lol, at least only 6 more days until beta test! I tested out trigger... so now just waiting to start testing Sunday ;)

thorntoj86 How are you??? update?

SMC.. still in my prayers.. good job being strong.. it's hard... always here to talk if you need to..

9 years ago

SMC *hugs*

Blood test today, not quite ready for O, could have told them that without blood test. Have to do another in the morning. Owchie!

I so wish I could have all these embies on the go, I'm stuck with trying with one egg because of my poor amh. I feel positive that our group is going to have some bfps soon

9 years ago

essemkay,
11 eggs have fertilised! LOL, you're the first to know - can't get in touch with my husband :)

Advice - tummy still a bit sore today, but not as bad as yesterday. I definitely suspect a lot of that is trapped wind though. Think I'm OK? I'm walking around (bit slower than usual) and not needing paracetamol. i can't weigh myself due to lack of scales but I don't feel that my tummy is very distended or anything.

9 years ago

Hi All,

Tubal - I think the waiting after transfer is the worst. Best of luck to you!

Jojogo - congrats on the fertilization! That's amazing. I was still pretty sore the day after and was walking slower too. Is there anyway to measure your waist? I was told that is another way to make sure you aren't distended or it isn't getting worse. Are you having any other potential symptoms of OHSS? If not - I think the pain is just normal. I was really worried too but it ended up being ok.

SMC - I am so sorry :( Hope the adoption process goes smoothly and maybe something will happen without IVF along the way. Best of luck!

AFM - I took a hpt yesterday (9dp3dpt) and today (10dp3dpt) and both BFN. Beta is tomorrow so I am pretty confident it is going to come back negative. Luckily I already have the follow up with my RE scheduled for next Thursday so hopefully we can come up with another plan for next time.

9 years ago

girls... this board needs some good news really soon... somebody please have a BFP and let it stick!!!

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

thorntoj86:
thanks for that! I ended up ringing the clinic up as the pain and swelling were getting worse. I do have OHSS but it's mild and the doctor sent me home with advice to monitor my fluid input/output, rest easy with regular movement breaks and come in tomorrow morning if I'm still sore.

I was feeling a bit rough earlier but I think I might be over the worst. I had to go out and buy a 'special' measuring jug though :) My husband is also checking his output as he has always swore he can pee over a litre, lol!!

the doctor was also impressed - after spending a bit of time on this site and others I wondered if I should be increasing my sodium input and she was surprised that I had actually brought an idea from the internet that was medically accurate. She agreed that tonight I might be best tucking into a chip or chinese. Well, a girl's gotta do what a grip's gotta doâ?¦

We talked about embryo transfer - I was worried that because of the OHSS they wouldn't want to do it. I get the feeling if I had come down with it immediately they would have opted to freeze them - now the only time they can freeze them is if they get to blasto stage, and I am optimistic that I am going to be feeling better by then.

I'm working hard to be a BFP, Basia! Let's hope I'm one of some this month.

9 years ago

Blood test and a scan tomorow for me. I met a lady who is driving twice as far as me for her bloodtests, you would think they would have them closer for her.

9 years ago

hey girls :)
I had ultrasound and bloodwork done this morning. Today I will be starting Follistim injections. Hopefully the next few weeks go by fast and O day will be here soon.
At this point I have 20 follicles on the right ovary and 16 on the left one. No cysts :) Things are looking good for now :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

That is good Basia 20 follicles! I have 4 follicles.

I had a scan this morning 10mm uterine lining and a 24mm follicle - I could see 2 maybe 3 other smaller follicles.

Waiting by the phone now, to see if I can do iui today on a Sunday.

Stopped DH from drinking beer this week but he had to take two paracetamol last night, I think he is getting the flu , so I hope we can do the iui today

9 years ago

opalfoxy - it is only CD#2 for me. So who knows how many of these follicles will grow now :) I hope at least 2.
I just got a call from my brother. My sister in law is in labor as I am writing this :) That gave me a great motivation to do my first injection. Mentally it was a difficult thing to do. But it did not hurt so I bet it will be easier tomorrow

Good luck opalfoxy :) with your IUI...

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo