Community post

Discussion

Anyone hoping for a March baby?

View Full Post

About me:

On month #11. So, so impatient. Tired. Going crazy. And getting scared :(

On 2nd round of Clomid, 50 the first time around, 100 this time.

Currently (Friday, 6/22) on CD 13.

This site says if we were to conceive this round, we'd be due March 17 - St. Patrick's Day. Thats gotta be a good (lucky) sign, right?

Just looking for some gals around the same cycle day/ boat as me..........it gets a little tiring trying to talk to your DH about these things!

Baby dust!

User Image

268 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 268 Replies | Last Page

angeluv*whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* but I dunt wanna wait lol

" rel="nofollow"> Victoria & Aaron TTC baby #1

11 years ago

trust me..i understand vicky..i think we all do..waiting to test sucks. not knowing sucks.
i wish you lots of and

pink bride...thats exactly what my sister in law felt when she was preggo. she would suddenly get sick, vomit, and then feel better like nothing happened. soo..wait a few days..test again.

you women are awesome by the way! thanks for all the support through everything.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I am praying for u all to have a lucky month! We started trying about 4 months ago and arent getting too technical yet, however I am starting to get super antsy! I really want this to be the month!!! I am a very postive person who believes that there is a pot of gold behind every rainbow!! I am currently 9 DPO an am looking forward to being able to test on July 4th!!! Anyone else coming up?? Any symptoms??

11 years ago

16dpo, 3 days late then AF arrived today My cycles have all been different since mc. So sad right now.

User Image

11 years ago

I'm sorry to hear about the arriving magneta :-(

User Image

11 years ago

magenta- So sorry for you! I'm in the same boat.. just waiting for AF to start (temps down tho). Hope both of our bodies can get back to our normal pre-MC cycles and we get our soon! Just out of curiosity, how have your cycles changed since your MC? Mine have become SUPER long (49 to about 59 days!!) with short luteal phases. I feel like my body should be back to "normal" by now. Heres hoping we get our this next cycle! Hang in there!

"Baby Sprout" 3/17/2012 User Image

11 years ago

to all of you....I can barely keep up with all the newbies and announcements, but I'm reading everyone!

pinkbride........hopefully it's just too early for you to test Blowing lots of your way!

magenta.......dangit. is a........well, you know. Hang in there!

MikesKT - to you too. Hang in there girlie!

Mrs. Mullen - I'm a couple days behind you (5 DPO today) so it'll be week after next before I start testing. for you, keep us updated!

Well it is finally calm and quiet in my neck of the woods, we had some majorly bad storms come through last night (fortunately didn't start til about 45 minutes after I got home from work) with winds up to 80mph. Thankful we still have power (b/c it's going to be 91 today and in the 90s all week) - but over 200,000 around Columbus don't have it . It was a pretty scary half hour or so before the worst blew over. Pretty relaxing day ahead I think - just kind of laying low & out of the heat. I was feeling exceptionally cranky last night (esp at DH.....good Lord) and SO tired (passed right out when I normally toss and turn), but again, don't know if that was possible preg or a mix of a long week + this horrendous heat.

and sorry if I offended anyone with my pseudo-cursing I've never really been one to censor myself in real life (I work for a landscape company and I am one of 2 women in my office out of.....15? men - not to mention all of the crew and laborers who are 99% male as well), but I try to be not so.....me online Anyway. So, sorry if I offended anyone. I'll be nice

Alright ladies, enjoy your day, wherever you are!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I had the wierdest symptom today. For supper my hubs makes Corn dogs and we eat cheesy chips with them. I make my mix (ketchup Mayonnaise) for my corndogs when I finished my corndogs I had lot of the mix left I looked at my chips then dip. I took a chip and dipped in my ketchup/ mayonnaise mix!!!! o.O It was very good though :P

" rel="nofollow"> Victoria & Aaron TTC baby #1

11 years ago

Thanks everyone. Was down in the dumps for a day but feeling much better today- all is good! I just got a bit excited because I thought I was late. I used to be 28 days always but after mc it's been 30, 27 then 31 so you can see why I thought I was late! Now I'm a WAM- Wannabe April Momma! Sticky vibes to all of you still in for March xx

User Image

11 years ago

Hie everybody! Hoping everyone is having a great weekend so far!!

I'm so glad to hear you're stating positive, Magenta! So many gals get too upset when that negative or the comes! Really, I think the best thing for our psyche (and therefore our physical body, too) is to just jump right back on that proverbial horse!! and for an April baby!

nsking83 - I went to undergrad in Ohio, and still have many friends in the state. A few in Columbus have been dealing with no electricity (although one friend had power restored today, although she lost everything in her fridge/freezer). Friends in DC/MD are also dealing with it. Glad you weren't affected! Also, since we are on the same DPO - yes - message me at any time! It will be great to commiserate through the TWW (and hopefully the next 9 months, too!! )!!

As for me, now 6DPO - I started having cramps on and off yesterday that felt similar to AF, but slighter - more dull. They got progressively worse/more frequent towards the evening. I was absolutely exhausted ALL day! DF and I have had some hectic weeks/weekends the last couple of months, so we decided to relax and chill on the couch with movies all day! It was wonderful, but I was so exhaused - I can't believe that would have made me tired!! At one point I rolled over onto my stomach, and OUCH! My boobs hurt for a second (that never happens - I'm a stomach sleeper!)! I went to bed around 9, with cramps almost reaching AF-like level of pain. I woke up this am, and they are minimally there now. They get worse when I move. This is EXACTLY how I felt last time. So I'm keeping fingers crossed! DF thinks for sure I am "preggers" as he likes to call it. *fingers AND toes crossed!*

How's everyone else doing?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo