Community post

Discussion

Anyone hoping for a March baby?

View Full Post

About me:

On month #11. So, so impatient. Tired. Going crazy. And getting scared :(

On 2nd round of Clomid, 50 the first time around, 100 this time.

Currently (Friday, 6/22) on CD 13.

This site says if we were to conceive this round, we'd be due March 17 - St. Patrick's Day. Thats gotta be a good (lucky) sign, right?

Just looking for some gals around the same cycle day/ boat as me..........it gets a little tiring trying to talk to your DH about these things!

Baby dust!

User Image

268 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 268 Replies | Last Page

DANGIT.....Daph, that stinks . to you!!!

AF is still a scheduled 3 days away for me....thought for sure last night it was coming b/c of cramping I was feeling, but still nothing.......praying the old witch stays AWAY!!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Sorry to hear that Daph, I think a false positive is much harder to deal with than a BFN so strength be with you!

Nsking - still hoping for you!!

I'm getting a little excited as this week is O week, oh the possibilities...

This thread has gone a little quiet, but I still think it's the lucky thread so I'm staying in!

User Image

11 years ago

hi!

I kinda went MIA but I've been lurking and reading everyones posts. Good luck to those still testing and waiting to see if IUI worked!

I'm on CD30 and 13dpo. test this morning was a and my temp took a nose dive this morning so i'm sure AF is on her way. I am disappointed . but i guess have 2 weeks until i ovulate again to get over it. i'm just exhausted by all of this but no choice but to keep moving forward.

User Image

11 years ago

I am hoping for a march baby! I am on 4 dpo so trying to relax as much as possible! If we do conceive this month I will be due on the 26th March!! Wish me luck!!

Baby dust to everyone!! xxx

mumtobe 2012

11 years ago

I guess we're starting another wave in this thread. Still hoping for a March baby. I'm 6/7dpo and I've already tested 3 times (I know...). Hoping all these symptoms are not in my head!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

11 years ago

i guess i'm official a WAM now..in addition to the dip in temp this morning I also have red spotting now so AF is definitely coming. It's due on Wednesday.

my birthday is in April..maybe my baby was just waiting to share a birthday with me :-) ...gotta look for the silver lining somehow.

how is everyone else doing?

User Image

11 years ago

AF is due on Wednesday for me. Still too chicken sh*t to take a test . At this point just waiting until that morning.....or, if AF stays away till Friday (ohpleaseohpleaseohplease), I have a physical that morning and I guess I can just have them take extra blood (since they're taking anyway).

At least work kept me swamped today....no time to think about it! Last night I was convinced AF was on the way.....bad cramps (especially back ones.....which are rare for me, but man last night my back was KILLING ME) - I even (TMI coming) put a tampon in before i went to bed, convinced that AF would be here by morning, and nothing. So far. Needless to say, I'm a nervous wreck. Prayers appreciated!!!!

Love to you all! angeluv - I may be right there with you, so hang in there!

User Image

Can I join you guys? I'm 13 dpo today and have had more symptoms than previous months but i'm trying hard not to obsess. Had spotting from 7 dpo to yesterday and tmi but seem to have a bout of thrush now. Not going to read into it but I've never spotted between periods and normally only get thrush after af.
Had bfns with fmu for the last 3 days so it's not looking great, I've found posting on here normally prompts a reaction from af and she's due any day now.
We shall see!

11 years ago

Hey all.

I am sitting here bawling my eyes out. Just took a test (at home on my lunch....couldn't take it anymore) ....could've sworn I saw a vertical line appear as the test started developing, but I don't think there's anything there. Didn't use FMU, but 15 DPO a positive should show up anytime of the day, shouldn't it??? I put an image up just to see what people think, but I just don't know. I'm going to test again in the AM (AF is due tomorrow).

I'm so tired. And so sick of this. I just want it so bad.....

Prayers and good thoughts appreciated! Not sure how I'm going to go back to work now, but we'll give it a go........please oh please oh please..........

User Image

nsking83 - Just remember that you could have implanted late and depending on the sensitivity of the test could take a while to show, so don't give up hope yet! Hoping you get your soon!! sending and !!

"Baby Sprout" 3/17/2012 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo